[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody else just tired of living? I mean, I've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1450228609153.png (3MB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1450228609153.png
3MB, 1912x1072px
Is anybody else just tired of living?

I mean, I've got another 60 years of this shit. Minimum.
>>
Ha, 60 is probably swinging it low. If you are 20 years old now by the rate at which healthcare and medication advances are growing you will probably live to 110-120
>>
I'm only 27.

I can already feel the slow decline in my ability to drink, fuck, smoke weed, stay up late, and enjoy video games.

An old man once stopped me and said "you know, when you get old, buy good underwear, everything stop working and you start leaking"

I'm hoping I find fulfillment as a parent or something. I hope I just make enough money to retire as a cool grandpa, but family life seems so unaffordable.

That or I become a hermit because I'm already bored of work life.
>>
File: 1379254893793.jpg (20KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
1379254893793.jpg
20KB, 361x330px
completely
I would like to make it to the 27 club but I think I may just make my own club and get off at 25
>>
Technology advances at an exponential rate. Every time I think about suicide I remember that robowaifus may just be around the corner and it makes it worthwhile.

The first 20 minutes of a movie may have some pacing problems but it might turn out to be your favorite if you just hold out.
>>
>>18453911
What happens if she malfunctions and rips your dick off?
>>
>>18453911
What if the first 20 minutes of the movie were so terrible you're like there's "no way I can keep watching if it gets any worse" but it just does, so you kinda wanna stop this movie and put another; literally any other movie, on?
>>
File: QJVeW7.gif (895KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
QJVeW7.gif
895KB, 600x400px
>>18453931
Like this one?
>>
>>18453887
>isn't a virgin
>is only 27
>is worried about not being able to hold his bladder when he gets old because one old person made a joke about it.

dude get the fuck outta here. you realize your life is 100 times better than the rest of the pathetic virgins on here, fuck you shithead.
>>
>>18453921
Cross that bridge when we get to it.
>>18453931
I know plenty of horrible movies that have just a few really good scenes in them that, in the end, make them worth watching. But I also recognize that not everyone recognizes them the same way I do. I just try to enjoy everything in any way that I can, as there's no reason to go out of your way to feel worse.

A comedy of errors is still a comedy.
>>
>>18453934
I just imagined suicide being enveloped by this screen and being fully aware of it but unable to move or have a tangible presence.
>>
>>18453921
You can already meet crazy woman who cuts your penis off and throws it out of a window of a moving car -or you can fall and break it yourself.

I'd say it's worth the risks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.