[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over oneitis/crush? She's in my friend circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ghsdf.png (1MB, 486x1109px) Image search: [Google]
ghsdf.png
1MB, 486x1109px
How to get over oneitis/crush?

She's in my friend circle and we share 85% of classes
>>
Wait it out
>>
>>18453857
I wish she was next to me right now in bed and that we were cuddling
>>
>>18453835
what kind of school is still in session in late June?

ask her out, anon. DO NOT be weird about it or "tell her about your feelings." Just ask her to go to a restaurant with her; whether it becomes a date depends on whether you two hit it off.

If she's not interested, then try to put some distance between you and her. But - can't stress this enough - don't creep her out by telling her your feelings.
>>
>>18453866
Your right, summer break started a couple of weeks ago.

Am 18 and in high school, anyways this is my story.

A couple of months ago I was at a party which consisted of 15 people (13 I know).
I got a quite drunk although like half of the people didn't drink. I don't remember exactly how I did it, but I told her she was "pretty".
Didn't think much about it except a little regret because honestly I just thought she was a 9/10 and nothing more.

School start again (a couple of days after the party) and she surprisingly starts talking to me more than usual. I doubted she was showing me interest as she is way hotter than me plus is 1cm taller than me. A week passed by and she was still talking to me and I was still being careful so I asked a mutual friend and he told me that she seems to show me interest. At this point I was still unsure but started to develop the crush. I decided to text her about something we had been talking to before and she seemed still engaged in the conversation.

Anyways, a week passes buy and I hadn't still showed a noteable amount interest via Snapchat or IRL so she lost all interest and now I'm where I am right now.

Even talked with her last week on Snapchat and the conversation was dead.

Fucking regret it and am trying to move on. Too bad honestly she has a pretty good personality although I don't know he that well and is no joke 9/10
>>
File: 1496291885314.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496291885314.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
Realize that how much you like her stems from how little you know about her, and the waveform would collapse if you spent as much time with her as you think you want to. People make themselves look as perfect as possible around their associates but don't keep it up during their personal time, which is what you would be inhabiting.

I'm guessing that since you're referring to her as your "crush" and saying shit like "I doubt she was showing interest in me" you probably just like her because she's physically attractive and gave you some attention. She's not a real person to you so much as she is a cardboard stand in for affection you crave, and that's not a healthy foundation to build a relationship on.

In any case, ask her out if you want, but keep in mind that if you pass up this chance there will be nearly infinite chances with other women later on that probably are better for you anyway.
>>
>>18453906
How do I get over her faster/easier?

I know that I didn't genuinely like her and she's just a crush. I just want to know how to get rid of this feel asap
>>
>>18453892
My advice in the previous post still stands.

Maybe you don't realize this yet because you're so young, but if you want to wait for women to show interest in you before you make a move, you're gonna be waiting a long time.

You're a lot younger than me (I'm 30) and I can't even begin to explain how many opportunities I missed because I had your mentality. What you don't realize is that women respect and are attracted to decisive men who know what they want and are willing to go after it. You shouldn't expect her to be attracted to you before you ask her out; when she sees how confident you are in pursuing her, then she will be attracted to you.

Best of luck anon. Don't give this one up. I promise you you'll regret it forever if you do. Take it from me.
>>
>>18453918
This is honestly advice I've never heard before which if true, is extremely helpful.

So what you're saying is that if a girl is acting normal around me like I was anybody else I should still show interest so she will inturn show interest back?

I always had the mentality that girls show interest and then guys ask girls out but I am a kissless virgin so I'm very ignorant.

Again I really appreciate you giving advice to me.
>>
>>18453922
That's exactly right. If you're attracted, you should always show interest (and probably get a number) whether she shows interest or not. Especially in this case where it seems like she showed some interest in you at one time, and you guys are probably basically social equals.

You might be someone who would benefit from watching some pickup artist material (rsdtyler and GoodLookingLoser were helpful resources to me) although I would be skeptical of some of the misogyny you find in their material (girls want confident men, not assholes).

Good luck. I'm off to bed.
>>
>>18453939
Goodnight!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.