[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rash/allergy help >inb4 go to doctor poorfag with no insurance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: kjhgfhgfdfghjk.jpg (1MB, 1440x1083px) Image search: [Google]
kjhgfhgfdfghjk.jpg
1MB, 1440x1083px
Rash/allergy help
>inb4 go to doctor
poorfag with no insurance

So I've developed an allergy on both my hands very similar to a pic I found online
Compared to this pic, its about half the size of these bumps but twice as many as pictured
I do not feel the need to scratch it, it barely is itchy

My question, what the hell did this come from?

I have never had any allergies to food or anything.
I've had the same dog for 3 years.
No new clothes. No new diet. No new job.
Biggest change was I recently got a car and started driving.
>>
>>18453565
Do they HURT?
Do you have similar bumps around your mouth, on feet?
Been feeling sick lately?
>>
Gardening?
>>
>>18453565
It's called eczema. Go see a professional so they can prescribe You a cortical steroid
>>
>>18453565
It's under $10 for the prescription and it will last You about five Months
>>
>>18453746
Usually people with eczema get that shit early in life, and get it all over their arms, face, chest, etc and is very scaly and itchy. If they're more like hives, then not eczema.
>>
>>18453565
Have you been working as a photographer or as a gardener?
>>
>>18453752
Usually, however an individual I know has it(Late 20s). It starts with bumps like that then it starts to leave areas around the hand without skin.
>>
>>18453565
Try to get an allergy test to see what may be a potential trigger. However, it might stay with You for a couple of Months before it goes completely away.
>>
>>18453739
Don't hurt.
Tiniest urge to scratch but i'm not.
>>18453742
None.
>>18453766
Nope.
>>18453778
I'll keep this in mind
>>
>>18453788
I really hope they go away, not an enjoyable experience. If they happen to itch NEVER scratch them. If they leak clear fluid, very gently press a soft tissue, napkin, or preferably soft toilet paper.
>>
Have you tried taking benadryl? It should calm the itch.

Have you started any new medications recently?
>>
>>18453814
Oops, reread it doesn't itch. It should help for reducing the hives though.
>>
>>18453814
No new medications.
>>18453808
Not scratching at all. Occasional aloe vera to soothe
>>
>>18453820
Do you take any medications at all?
>>
>>18453821
Vitamins, thats it

Been taking the same brand for years.
>>
>>18453831
Hm, try benadryl and see if it works to calm the hives. If it does, it's an allergic reaction. If not and they're persistent for a few days, you should see someone about it.
>>
>>18453840
had it for about a week
not overly concerned

just wondering the source. will def. seek outside help of medication if this persists..thanks all
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.