[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend asks me to buy x while I'm in a different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1495556946047.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1495556946047.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>girlfriend asks me to buy x while I'm in a different country, promises to give me the money when I get back
>she then cries because I asked for the money when I gave it to her and tells me she expected me to just give it to her

>spot her some money, says she'll pay me back when she gets her pay, I tell her to just pay me back when she can
>remind her of it a week later after she got it
>she cries and tells me how she expected me to just let it go

>offer to buy gf the first drink when we go to the bar
>I do so, she then starts a huge fight and she cries when I only treat her to one

Is she trying to use me or is she autistic? I'm leaning towards the latter (because the former would be very uncharacteristic of her). Our finances are entirely separate (and I would definitely like her to have her own income before we get married) and we don't even live together. Neither of us are in a great spot financially either. But she always acts entitled to my money when I explicitly say one thing and she willingly ignores that and assumes another.

It's becoming a trend now where I'll treat her to x, and then she'll expect x and y. Or I'll loan her money for z, and she'll be legitimately upset when I wasn't joking about the loan part. I keep telling her that if I say "pay me back when you can" I really mean it and that I'm very specific when I say things but it just keeps happening.

How do I convince my girlfrend that I mean what I say? I've told her at least 10 times in the past 4 months that I would tell her I was treating her if I were treating her - not offer to pay on the pretense of it being given back and then just forgetting about it. But she just doesn't listen
>>
Sounds like you're the autistic one tolerating this bum cunt. Drop her while you still can and never look back.
>>
File: 1396087349643.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1396087349643.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>18453505

There are two possibilities.

Either you're leaving some information out and purposefully telling us stories without proper context so the only logical conclusion we could come to is that your girlfriend is an absolute psychopath and you're just an innocent bystander.

OR

You've made the concious decision to maintain a romantic relationship with a woman who is obviously unstable and now for some reason you're coming here pretending to be shocked by her historically consistent behavior and asking us questions that you already know the answers to.

Both options are your fault so, honestly, it doesn't seem like you need us at all. If you came here for us to pat you on the back and say "You're totally right buddy, poor guy, she's so awful to you." then I'm sure plenty of anons would love to oblige you with that but thats not really going to do anything to change your predicament nor does it portray you in a terribly believable light.

Your girlfriend is crazy. Ok. So either you're lying or you're an idiot who choses to date a crazy person then come on the internet and complain about it. Seems kind of like a no-brainer.
>>
>>18453505
She is probably having some sort of mental issue AND trying to use you.

Life is harsh, but she will have to keep her word with her partner regardless.
>>
Thanks for reminding me that I owe my boyfriend half of dinner the other night.

As for advice, stop offering to buy her shit.
>>
I just hope our dumb little OP has gotten his money's worth in hymen-ripping tears.

Dump the bitch already and find a gf who's not like 10.
>>
>>18453505

Then stop paying for her, let her cry, and ignore it. Or you could stop dating someone who is an entitled cunt, I dunno.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.