[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep having a reoccurring dream and I think my general stress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Fat_ac0a4a_5576352.jpg (42KB, 780x545px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_ac0a4a_5576352.jpg
42KB, 780x545px
I keep having a reoccurring dream and I think my general stress levels would be lower if I stopped having it. I think its related to maybe being raided a few years ago or perhaps something to do with going to prison.

>Staying at parents property
>Police start raiding the property
>Always respond by having to quickly get rid of some drugs/destroying phones computers.
>Sometimes I even try run away from them or even more rarely get violent towards them.

I did get paroled to my parents place when I got straight out of prison and I was abusing amphetamines on parole so maybe that damaged my brain. Developed paranoia maybe? People say I'm always a bit on edge, a bit like a guard dog.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone else had problems with reoccurring dreams and was there anyways to fix it?
>>
does it wake you up in the middle of the night? If not, then you might be best served by making sure you get a good night's sleep so that you don't wake up in the middle of a dream.
>>
>>18453400
Did your home ever get searched by the cops? Because that alone can be enough to cause serious psychological issues. I've met one person whose home got searched although he was innocent of anything (iirc correctly the cops plain got the address wrong), and he got so messed up that he was unable to live there anymore, or to live on his own at all. He'd been living at a rehab clinic for several years already when I met him.

If you've developed phobias there's really just therapy that can help you.
>>
>>18453400
>I did get paroled to my parents place when I got straight out of prison and I was abusing amphetamines on parole so maybe that damaged my brain. Developed paranoia maybe?

I would say so. Have you sought psychological therapy?
>>
>>18453433

That dude sounds like he's got serious issues besides the cops accidentally turning up at his place.
>>
>>18453444
He might've had, but having your front door broken down at 5:30am and policemen pinning you to the floor and going through every drawer, cupboard, and wardrobe you have definitely can't have helped.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.