[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone diffuse this and give me a reason to pursue an American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Can anyone diffuse this and give me a reason to pursue an American woman in 2017:

Lets talk about those "male acquaintances" you see listed on the social media site of that girl you have a crush on

>LAYER 1: (10+ male celebrities she has a crush on, these are not on her social media necessarily but they are ingrained into her brain)
>LAYER 2: (10-30 really hot guys she doesn't know IRL but saw hot pics of them and saw them doing stuff like mountain climbing or being in their band on instagram---she probably sent nudes to a bunch of them)
>LAYER 3: (Her 10 hottest boy crushes that she knows IRL and has on facebook, probably knows them from high school/college and has hung out with them for years as friends, dated some, fucked dumb, ex boyfriends are in this layer
>LAYER 4: (Sugar daddies, guy she fucked while drunk, not sugar daddy but guy, but guy she fucked and lied about being in love with so she could get some presents while she scopes out a guy in Layer 3+ to date/fuck)
>LAYER 5: (Guy friends, orbiters. Maybe an occasional guy in this layer gets a pity fuck but thats it).
>LAYER 6: (Guy below her attractive requirements. No chance of fucking, only rape)

What's the point of dating a real 3D woman when you know these are the 100+ "guy friends" she has on facebook/instagram/twitter?

>Oh anon, he's just a friend! Oh that guy is a friend too.....yeah these are all just FRIENDS anon you don't have to feel intimidated that I have so many guys on my social media!

What's the point of it all. What's the point of it all. What's the point of it all. What's the point of it all. What's the point of it all. What's the point of it all.

At what point do you un-redpill and escape from this? Or should I just wait until A.I. and sexbots become viable at this point? Or move to Japan or some shit and marry an oriental woman?
>>
Do you actually seriously believe opposite genders cannot be friends?

You should kill yourself if you do.
>>
>>18453316
Female with a ton of guy friends detected. Every guy who is "friends" with a girl wants to fuck her. Period. (except for homosexuals)
>>
>>18453307
Just go for a raw diamond, they are usually easy to identify and work her up, but not to fast that she doesn't get hooked into feeling only you will truly love her.
>>
>>18453331
t. virgin beta /pol/tard
>>
Tl;dr
>>
>>18453337
I've had relationships and fucked a lot of girls, actually. I have been burned out because American women are such trash though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.