[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been dating this girl for about a month now and her bday is tmmrw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Been dating this girl for about a month now and her bday is tmmrw. What should I get her? I don't really know her well enough to pick out present. Is a cake good enough?
>>
>dating a girl for a month
>still dont know what to get her for her birthday

what the fuck
do you just fuck and leave her or something?
>>
>>18453251
flowers
candy
a CD of her favorite artist
dinner
>>
>>18453259
This. Are you sure you're not just fuckbuddies?
>>
>>18453251
>>18453340
Flowers are a safe option, as is a CD if you know what music she likes and doesn't have yet. Chocolate is tricky if she's conscious of her weight, go quality over quantity there, 50g of a luxury brand is better than 500g of normal chocolate.
And dinner at a fancy restauraint is also a good option.
>>
>>18453368
>>18453259
We were for a sec but made it exclusive for the next few months till I leave for boot. Is this fuck buddies? idk
>>
>>18453251
>>18453388
actual human of the female variety here. get the chick a necklace. what kind of fashion does she usually wear? use that to gauge what kind of necklace to get. do you know what stores she usually goes to buy shit at? if one of them carries necklaces, browse around until you locate one you think the lady will dig. a giant stuffed animal is also cool.

don't get me wrong though, sweets would still be appreciated.
>>
>>18453388

18+
>>
>>18453340
Flowers, dinner and good fuck oriented to her pleasure. Wtf is "a CD"?
I have never ever bought a present to anyone in my life btw. Would just leave the girl during her bday better than worry about spending my money on shit
>>
A month is too early for extravagant shit. A flower to show you care let her pick a date night.
>>
File: IMG_3927.jpg (91KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3927.jpg
91KB, 960x960px
Here you go do this
>>
All solid ideas chaps. I think I'll flower it up, necklace or dinner depending on the next few hours, and then fuck her how she wants. Thanks bunches
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.