[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would ask this on /biz/ but they're too up the ass of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Fat62.jpg (55KB, 400x497px) Image search: [Google]
Fat62.jpg
55KB, 400x497px
I would ask this on /biz/ but they're too up the ass of cryptocoins, so I will ask it here.

I'm trying to get a job and literally nowhere will hire me. I have given applications to almost everywhere I can get to (no car, and no insurance to get car, and no license to get insurance, and no money to get insurance, etc) and they didn't give a shit. I've had a few interviews but got nothing. Not even a warehouse wants me. I went to the temporary agency in my town too and all they did was steal my information and then get mad when I asked them about jobs. Nepotism isn't really doing anything for me either because all I really know are my mom's church people and they're either old, disabled, or struggling at their jobs too.

I'm running out of options. I'm a NEET and I have been since I dropped out of college for Environmental Science. I'm not joining the military. What do I do?
>>
Your mom doesn't have a car you can borrow?
>>
>>18453085

No. She works. Plus, I'd need the license. No insurance = no license in my state.
>>
>>18453063
Even flipping burges is nit working? Manual trades?

As far as vehicle transport go, tried bicycle? Get new education in something you can actually finish?
>>
>>18453129

Flipping burgers doesn't want me. No joke. I tried to get a job with someone I know doing plumbing and he said they were laying people off at his work so it probably wouldn't happen. Plus, he would have been my ride to work.

I literally cannot afford a bicycle either. Or education. I wouldn't mind going to college online for something, but I legitimately cannot afford it.
>>
>>18453153
You make it sound like it is end of civilization or just economic collapse.

Are you sure you cant get a money boost from your mum in order to get one and increase your reach and finally land a job?

Also why flipping burges dont want you? Overqualified? Lack of being black female?

Whatever you do, stay chill. Be nice to mommy, help with house works and dont lose hope.

Also getting shot at syria as soldier would solve all your problems. That is what states like to do: when too much males and no work, they make random war to solve multiple problems at once.

And if you survive, your CV will get a boost.
>>
>>18453063
I was in your shoes one time, son. You know what I did? I walked to my town's synagogue. I was so pissed, but I didn't choose to lose. I told them I'm Jewish, and ultimately, I joined the Jewish community. I am in touch with Goldman Sachs investment bankers and financial managers. I got a job after just 2 months of networking. I'm now an upper middle class associate at an accounting firm.
>>
I cant tell if OP is joking. but that may actually work. i guess if you were REALLY desperate you could go into a life of crime, lowkey of course.
>>
>>18453189
You could try this
Or
>Post resume let us review it
Or
>Join military (National Guard or Air Force tho)
Or
>Go to school for one semester if you file your self as a dependent that tax season you'll get max Pell Grant (5.5k a year plus eligibility for like 10k worth or government backed loans) use like 5k to buy a decent car and keep the rest for paying back your loans.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.