[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the chance of HIV from a prostitute while wearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1466783368381.png (388KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1466783368381.png
388KB, 657x527px
What's the chance of HIV from a prostitute while wearing a condom? It slipped off partially though. It's 24 hours later and I feel weird. I think it's just paranoia though.

Captcha: Hooker Road
>>
>>18452796
Risk per 10,000 Exposures: 4
that's 4/10,000 for insertive vaginal intercourse. and that's only if she actually has HIV. You wouldn't feel anything 24 hours later though.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

If you're really concerned I highly recommend going to your doctor and talking to them about it. These days if you get on the medicine within a month or two you'll be able to pretty much cure yourself of the disease.
>>
>>18452805
I'm going to the doctor but she told me she got tested within the last month and was clean. Am I just paranoid?
>>
>>18452815
There's quite a few more risks than just HIV. It's always better to be safe than sorry with this stuff though so it's good to hear you're going to the doctor.
>>
>>18452818
I really don't care about anything but HIV. Everything else can be cured pretty much. HIV can't after the initial infection
>>
>>18452823
That's incorrect. You've got 72 hours to start PEP.
https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/fact-sheets/20/87/post-exposure-prophylaxis--pep-
Some people who are in relationships with an HIV positive person take PrEP to negate any chance of contracting it.
>>
>>18452796
I think in general they should be cleaner than the average girl although I may be wrong. I wouldn't be worried but hey, testing is never wrong.
>>
>>18452833
I don't plan on starting pep though. I wore a condom and she got tested in the last month. If I still get it luck was never on my side anyways. Fuck it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.