[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting frustrated. I want a girlfriend but there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
I'm getting frustrated. I want a girlfriend but there's no one I really like. I mean, there are a few girls I might be interested in if I got the chance to meet them... But I would have to initiate a conversation on facebook with a total stranger and that's awkward and I don't even know what to talk about.
I tried Tinder but it doesn't work.
Advice pls.
>>
>>18452646

you have it backwards. if you dont like any of the girls you know, you dont want a girlfriend.

women are people, not accessories. get to actually know them before you decide that you dont like them

dont think about bf/gf as being a big deal. it just means youre getting to know them. talk to a girl you dont think you like just to know her better. you can always dump her.
>>
>>18452682

I wouldn't be interested in someone I don't find cute.

> get to actually know them before you decide that you dont like them

I don't know how to get to know them, really.
>>
As cliche as it is, if you want a girlfriend, you need to get out more. Meet people at or through a job, join clubs, do activities out and about that you like doing, literally anything that gets you introduced to new people. The best relationships are the ones you didn't expect to fall into your lap, so as long as you create opportunities for yourself and you take them, sooner or later you'll find someone who'll say yes.
>>
>>18452705

You're totally right but I don't get much chances to meet new people. What can I do yo meet new people IRL?
>>
>>18452704
>>18452710
You're a fucking autist. It physically hurts to read your shit.
Here's what you do - you start playing sports. You'll meet people there and by casually going out with them to have fun, you will meet their friends, which also includes females.
If you're not an absolute loser, you will manage to fit in and get to know them.
>>
>>18452732

> You're a fucking autist.

Yeah, sort of.

> Here's what you do - you start playing sports.

I love lifting but I really hate sports.
>>
>>18452704

the human brain will cause you to find someone attractive if you like their personality. so, you might not find them cute yet, but that may change once you get to know them. if it doesnt, dump them.

you dont know how to get to know people? you fucking talk to them. partake in a shared activity. ask them to help you study, or take fucking selfies or whatever it is kids do these days
>>
>>18452646
Volunteering is a good way to meet people without feeling too awkward, it will give you something to do, something to feel good about, and the chance to meet people you like.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.