[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this hot girl at work. She's super nice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bigfoot.jpg (13KB, 238x267px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.jpg
13KB, 238x267px
So there's this hot girl at work.

She's super nice, and I always end up catching her looking at me, and we make eye contact.

Problem is, when we talk it's flirtatious, but when I asked her out, she said "...maytbe!", which pretty much just means no.

So basically, I thought she was into me, but she apparently not.

Is the flirtatious banter and eye-fucking all just for attention then? Because that's really all I can glean from the situation.

pic unrelated.
>>
>>18452391
> Is the flirtatious banter and eye-fucking all just for attention then?
Can't tell. There are all sorts of possible reasons why she wouldn't be clear, yet flirt.

Many women are hedging multiple bets. Many women are taking flirting to be normal social interaction without thinking it's even in the dating context. Many women have reservations right now about being actually in an official relationship for various reasons even while their instincts tell them it'd be nice to be in one.
And so on. People aren't all the same.

All you can do is be even clearer in stating your feelings and seeing if she actually shows her cards.
>>
Maybe she likes you but doesn't want to date someone from work. Maybe she's just very friendly. Or she isn't sure if she likes you. There's plenty of explanations that don't jump to her doing it only for attention.
>>
>>18452406
Good point, she is attractive so it's likely there's definitely other dudes.

I guess I could be more clear, but frankly, I'm not really too concerned about it - there's other girls and at least she's fun to talk to.
>>18452408
Honestly, I pin her as someone who's a little more headstrong regarding who she is and is not attracted to. I think most likely she is just very friendly. But I do also think it's for attention.
>>
>>18452434
> Good point, she is attractive so it's likely there's definitely other dudes.
Well, there are many, many possible reasons.

Maybe she's even a swinger but wants to try to figure out if you want a GF or could be in for casual sex without drama. You never know why she's not yet telling you clearly, and sometimes they don't know themselves.

> guess I could be more clear
You almost have to talk a bunch in order to get some clarity.

Otherwise it is likely that this will just continue as-is, and you don't really seem to like that.
>>
>>18452529
>and you don't really seem to like that

Honestly, I'm really fine with things as they are, I was just seeking some clarity and outside opinions. Basically whether or not it's even worth my while to pursue this girl or if she's just using me for her own self-validation.
>>
>>18452581
> I was just seeking some clarity and outside opinions.
Yea, I kind-of meant that you're obviously not fully okay with the absence of clarity, not that you already hate flirting with her.

Anyhow, I can tell you that this can't really be guessed successfully from the outside.

You'll have to resolve it with her personally. There are just so many reasons why the answer might be "maybe", guessing won't really work.

It'll be easier to just go "So, how about that date? I've thought about it and determined I'd really like to try, seeing how flirts with you are fun and I find you cute. But you gave me unclear signals. Uh, if possible, can you give me a relatively straight mind-dump about what might bother you with my proposal?". Or whatever.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.