[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Live in Austria, Vienna >B2 level German >live in an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 11.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>Live in Austria, Vienna
>B2 level German
>live in an apartment, got about €75 left
>too much free time on my hands, dying from heat
>can't get a job cuz not speaking perfect German (I guess this is their way of filterring immigrant scum like myself)

Should I just kill myself when money runs out? That's better than living on the street once I get kicked out.
>>
>>18452241
Why don't you just study German to improve your language skills?
>>
>>18452245
What expertise do you have to offer this advice? Have you lived in Austria as an immigrant? Have you ever studied German? Have you even been abroad?
Do you think OP didn't think of this possibility?

t. not OP
>>
>>18452255
I have studied German, and I have been abroad multiple times. My advice is rational, if OP wants to find a job, he has to better his language skills. He clearly has a lot of time and internet access. And yes, he probably thought of this simple solution himself but instead of following it, he decided to post on 4chan and wait for pity (Yous)

What is the point of your post exactly?
>>
>>18452245
Haven't exactly mentioned it, but I've been studying this fucking horrid language for the past 2 years, STRAIGHT. Basically, did nothing else but study German.

>But how are you so shit at it then?
Maybe because it's a fucking bitch to learn, still, I can be understood and I can understand, but most employers want PERFECTION, which is a fucking joke if you ask me, it basically means I'll never get that specific job unless I was a born Austrian/German. You can't speak a language perfectly unless you're a native/have been studying it for idk how many years.

POINT IS, perfection is required. No amount of studying can achieve that, only time can. And I'm out of time.
>>
>>18452272
Pity won't help me mate, I can't feed off of that, lol.
>>
>>18452241
Fuck you faggot I'm in america and I would trade my mother's life to move to a german speaking country and get out of this hellhole

appreciate what you have you stupid mother fucker I fucking hate you now cunt stupid shithole fucker piece of shit wanker fuck you die in a fire
>>
>>18452241
>>can't get a job cuz not speaking perfect German (I guess this is their way of filterring immigrant scum like myself)

Nonsense fair share of jobs will accept you even when speaking no German at all - B2 will be sufficient for most things.
>>
>>18452279
>perfection is required

Then perfect your German. Honestly m8, I doubt they require perfect German absolutely everywhere. Plus, B2 level of language skills is really not that high.

Also, why the fuck did you go there in the first place and stayed long enough to deplete your resources? You should have left the moment you realised your language skills are not good enough.
>>
>>18452241
There was a great German man who lived in Vienna once...
>>
>>18452285
I'm in Austria and 99% of jobs I looked up wanted perfect German knowledge. btw I can't work Baustelle I'm too weak physically.

Give me a suggestion then.

>>18452284
Sure, you can put yourself in my shoes. Spend all the cash you got to afford a ticket here, and here you go. What now?
>>
>>18452302
>Spend all the cash you got to afford a ticket here, and here you go. What now?

It's your own fault for not finding a job/researching job market BEFORE moving there.

>I'm too weak physically

Then start lifting or build your endurance. Or become a dishwasher.
>>
Foodora any good?
>>
it can't possible be true that EVERY job in the city requires perfect German.
simply impossible.

have you tried
>fast food restaurants
>foreign restaurants like kebab places where most probably don't speak german anyway
>touristy spots where speaking english would be preferred
>>
Any time I look for ways to kill myself I end in sites abut getting help and zero advise. I dont need help, I made up mi mind, but I need to be sure that if I try once its over forever, i want to die effectively while resting on my bed or bathtub
>>
Stop responding to OP he has no fucking idea how good he has it fuck this punk mother fucker living in fucking AUSTRIA

Stew in your sorrow OP, just like I do.
>>
>>18452325
shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>18452322
I heard a shotgun to the head is a pretty effective method.

>>18452325
Fick dich du scheißer Amerikaner, wenn du Deutsch sprechen könntest, könntest du auch hier umziehen. Das kannst du aber überhaupt nicht.
>>
Any time I look for ways to kill myself I end in sites abut getting help and zero advise. I dont need help, I made up mi mind, but I need to be sure that if I try once its over forever, i want to die effectively while resting on my bed or bathtub
>>
>>18452241
Big part of the work force of construction workers doesn't speak german as good as you. You might find something in an agency that mediates construction workers.
>>
>>18452302
not everyone is an unskilled cuck like you.

>>18452330
I have C1 German and I'm american. How's muslim dick taste you faggot?
>>
>>18452354
C1 in Vereinigten Staaten ist wie B1 am besten in Europa. Warum screibst du denn nicht auf Deutsch?

Kek at being unskilled=being physically weak. If you've got nothing constructive to say then why the fuck are you even in my thread? Verpiss dich, du Hurensohn.
>>
>>18452354
Also using a cuck as an insult? You sure got me, urgh! You're so fucking sad it's not even funny dude. Seriously, making fun of someone's misery doesn't make you a cool guy or anything, it makes you a pathetic human being just like you are.
>>
>>18452272
The point of my post was that common sense advice is usually not useful.
>>
>OP already given solid advice
>ignores it and just argues with some faggot

maybe if you didn't spend so much time shitposting on 4chan you'd have been able to learn better German
>>
>>18452415
>"Verpiss dich, du Hurensohn"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA did you get that from a turkish rap song?

How cute.
>>
File: 85a.png (963KB, 990x1146px) Image search: [Google]
85a.png
963KB, 990x1146px
>>18452439
German is going to be a dead language soon anyways pic related.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.