[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr Girlfriend has turned my friends against me because I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

tl;dr Girlfriend has turned my friends against me because I have money, cut my loses and leave?

>parents were rich but died when I was young
>money left in a trust for me, haven't really touched it and live off the rent from properties
>went to uni and got a job just so i'd have something I enjoy to do
>used to be a fat nerd and so are my friends, but lost weight and got a gf
>2 years together, things are going well but she is terrible with money so don't mention a thing
>generous with my friends (I'll get a round in) but no more than a normal person
>starting to have doubts about friends as they are sort of dragging me down and only ever want to play video games and drink
>mention this to gf a few times and she agrees

>get sent a letter from my lawyer with an annual update about my trust
>gf opens it without telling me and find hows
>get into a huge argument where she claims I was hiding it from her and making her pay for everything (we share everything, rent and bills are split equally)
>told my friends about it

Should I just cut my loses here? I've been wanting to move for a while and find new friends but I'm a bit hurt at losing my GF. She's my first one and I really do love her, but it feels like a bond has been broken here.
>>
Break up with her. Can't stand people who think that you should pay more just because you can. Just make sure that he can't take you to court for half of it because your jurisdiction will fuck you over if they have cohabitation laws.

Also, how much money?
>>
Opening someone else's mail is a federal crime she is a NK spy but dude what a cunt
>>
Sounds like she's doesn't have ambitions
>>
>>18452200
Yeah your relationship's finished. Should've told her something at least, and she shouldn't have snooped. Trust broken, it's over.

Personally I'd live the lazy life (kind of am but my dad just wasn't rich enough unfortunately) and spend my time on fun hobbies or writing or something instead of a job, but to each his own.
>>
>>18452235
>Should've told her something at least
Fuck no, the minimum amount of time you should spend together before you even think of disclosing your trust fund babby status is 5 years. Marriage should be out of the picture too.
>>
>>18452288
I said "something" for a very specific reason. It doesn't mean disclosing your financial status in detail, it means not posing as a wageslave when you aren't.
>>
>>18452200
get the fuck away from all of them. they are not friends especially the cunt you call a gf
>>
I see no better opportunity or reason to just pack up and disappear.

The only thing I would think about is if you want to get her in trouble for messing with your mail.
>>
>>18452200
OP, its fucking hard to keep people out of your pockets if you go money. I had one cunt replied to a credit card offer and started using the card as her own even after I was long gone. Had to have my attorney go after her. Protect yourself
>>
>>18452200
> went to uni and got a job just so i'd have something I enjoy to do
> we share everything, rent and bills are split equally
Seems you were as fair as one can be. If that's really objectively true, I'd part ways with her.
>>
>>18452200

Run away OP. Dump ASAP.

If you still value your friends tell them you kept your trap shut because you only wanted to feel normal. If you don't give a fuck then just leave. People change as soon as someone wins the lottery. This ain't different.
>>
>>18452200
Opens your mail ? Dump her ..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.