[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>falling out of love with Gf >need to stay with her due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: oE14KTB.jpg (307KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
oE14KTB.jpg
307KB, 2560x1440px
>falling out of love with Gf
>need to stay with her due to financial situation
>still care about her and would not dump her in the shit
>ex and i have been talking on and off now and again nothing bad just chatting
>she starts messaging me more often moving the conversation to our past and good times, i like her and she likes me yet i would not leave my gf for her because id feel guilty as shit for gf
>found out ex got engaged to her partner right before she started messaging me

Okay twk things, why is my ex messaging me after getting engaged? Like what the fuck do i do? Ive always spoke to her but holy shit its fucked up, im jealous as fuck but just dont know why she sparked this up right after getting engaged.

Second how do i regain my feelings for my gf and go back to happy times with her? She knows im losing feelings for her and we both want to fix it.
>>
>>18452032
You fix your relationship by putting effort into it. Relationships are about giveing anon. What did you guys do when you first met? Do that and that spark will come back. Sounds like you got lazy and this is the outcome. If you can fall in love and fall out of love, you can fall back in love too. Also I think you should distance yourself from your ex. She's obviously haveing problems. You and her are falling to the past for comfort. But you two broke up for a reason. Also it's the past. The past doesn't exist. Look towards the future anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>18452045
Our past is kind of odd how we met and all, i dont want to go into it but we would not be able to recreate much, Im trying lots of romantic things but i just feel nothing.
And after finding out about my ex getting engaged im definately speaking to her lessi kind of assumed that was having some involvement in my feelings towards my gf
>>
>>18452032
Same reason why you're talking to your ex. You're both bored or lacking something in your current relationship.

You could try cutting contact with the ex to see if you really want to break up with your gf.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.