[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I not be an introvert? It's ruining my fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (9KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 220x229px
How can I not be an introvert?

It's ruining my fucking life and I feel like there's no hope. I'm 22 and my early 20's are being pissed away in isolation. I feel like I could be in prison and it wouldn't make a difference.

Before you say "omg just put yourself out there!" I recently moved to the other side of the world and have been trying constantly to change my life but now I'm stuck again in isolation but this time i don't even have my family

I'm fucking desperate
>>
Join meetup.com and see what's going on around you. If you don't like anything, pick the meetup which you dislike the least and keep going to it for 3 months or so. Get to know people's names and let them know you.

Short of that, introduce yourself to your neighbors. Memorize their names. Every once in a while stop by and say hi. Bake em cookies, kick a soccer ball around. Jeezus...

Don't set your expectations for yourself too high. If you are really introverted, set small goals and then work up to larger ones.

Good luck OP, it's definitely do-able, you just have to endure some discomfort at first, but it will get easier.
>>
Pretending not to be somebody else would be a good start scarp eating sack of shit
>>
>>18451987
>Spending the rest of your life isolated from humanity is a good start

Lmaooo
>>
>>18451987
Extroverts claim to be introverts all the time, why shouldn't the opposite happen (aside from failing hard)?
>>
Where do you live?
>>
>>18452050
London
>>
>>18452056
East?
>>
>>18452075
Uh, yeah?

Wtf, do you know me?
>>
The only solution is to befriend other introvers. If you manage to get extroverted friends your life quality will get even worse.

t. another introvert
>>
>>18452092
Ive had extroverted friends before and its been cool. It just depends who they are.

Full on normies do make things worse though
>>
>>18452081
I doubt it.

>>18452092
Question is how do you find other introverts?

>>18452095
Extroverts are mostly normies.

I had one, he pissed me off internally, just fucking envied him. Not his fault but didn't feel (even more) worthless every time I hung out with him.
>>
>>18452110
*didn't want to feel (even more) worthless every time I hung out with him.
>>
I'm assuming you have interests that are non-vidya and 4chan? Join a club, talk to people.
>>
>>18452160
>talk to people

What does that even mean? Just randomly start conversations with strangers?

I can barely keep a conversation with people I know.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.