[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really scared about the future with my gf. I love her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm really scared about the future with my gf.

I love her. I had a couple gfs in the past and I know how I feel about this one. I could marry her.
In fact we're talking about wedding and kids in 2-3 years time.
But we're only together for 6 months.

I'm not all that perfect, I' have depression. I work on it, but I still have a lot of episodes, which are really nasty.

We,re both 25, she works at a reastaurant and gets about an average pay in our country.
I also work but as student, but I have 5x the average pay saved on my account. I'm planning to get a bachelor degree the next year, and I can start working somewhere for a minium wage at the beginning.
She even has a slightly better car than me.

I'm just scared that I'm not enough of a man/person for her. I earn less money, I'm not a exactly a model in the looks department.
I just worry all the time that once the early chemistry will fade away, she will realise that I don't have that much to offer in material sense and will move on to a wealthier man.
>>
well it's not a shotgun wedding, so you just tell her to wait til you've both graduated and gotten proper jobs etc. Having a measure of stability before marriage isn't unreasonable.

in the meantime, seek treatment for your depression or that will ruin both your lives. seek treatment via your uni healthcare if possible for free, or through the counsellor. Please take this seriously.

and do this course too please: http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip
>>
>>18451854
Well my coping with depression is a lot better than a few years back.
But is still get days where I percieve myself as a complete loser.
>>
>>18451863
its an uphill struggle but you have goals and a reason to continue. think of the plebs on here that don't, that may motivate you.

please be good to yourself. good luck.
>>
>>18451870
Thank you kind Anon!
>>
dude women are worthless. If you're a talentless ugly beta male you're still worth more than 90% of the women out there. If you have a girl that appreciates you for your beta self then stop being a pussy and marry her. Worst case scenario you get divorced later but at least you had a chance at a family. It's slim pickings for bros out there. girls get worse every generation. Look at young women today. Sickening. Take what you can get and always keep your options open that way you wont have to worry. how about that beta cuck
>>
>>18451984
Not beta per se, I'm very sociable, had some relationships, some sex buddies, now how to fix stuff and so on...
I just have moments of extreme self doubt.

But thank you for your input!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.