[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother bought some finches out of impulse, and now it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cassins_finch_mikewosnicki3.jpg (33KB, 425x320px) Image search: [Google]
cassins_finch_mikewosnicki3.jpg
33KB, 425x320px
My mother bought some finches out of impulse, and now it's just depressing. She's ignored the damn things for months now, just changing their water and food when they get dry, never when the water gets dirty (that job falls on me). There used to be three finches, now there's only two, the children of two of those three. These poor fuckers have lived in this cage their entire life, they've never been able to fly around since we have dogs. They're dirty, probably depressed, and at this point we're just waiting for them to die. At one point one of these two is going to die, and the other's just going to waste away alone. I tried talking to my mother about it, but she insists she's taking care of them, but her version of giving them attention is just leaving on the radio. The way I see it, I have three options
1. Poison their water; when their water dish wasn't completely cleaned (on accident) that did the trick on one of them
2. Convince my mother into just letting them go, but I expect her to be stubborn and insist she's taking care of them
3. "Accidentally" release them while she's out of the house.
Thoughts, /adv/?
>>
>>18451808
1. Why the fuck would killing them help?
2. She's already not going to budge
3. Do this then move out.
>>
Just help take care of them. Maybe take them out while the dogs are outside?
>>
>>18452054
Fuck that. Your asking him to be a pussy bitch for his mom. He might as well clean the whole house, walk the dogs, make dinner, and bend over at night so his mother mom can peg him. It's not his responsibility.
>>
>>18452063
he should be doing that stuff anyway like a good child would.
>>
>>18452031
>1. Why the fuck would killing them help?

This is a good question. Is death from poisoning worse than death from being eaten by an owl?
>>
>>18451808
Been in a similar situation. And protip...killing animals by poisoning them won't work how you expect it to, if at all. Don't go down that route unless you want terrible memories. Just rehome them and fuck your mom. Sorry
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.