[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can an average guy realistically hook up/get with someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 18646585_1.gif (3MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
18646585_1.gif
3MB, 250x250px
How can an average guy realistically hook up/get with someone as attractive as Elizabeth C. Turner (gif related) ?

Should he chase money and physical fitness first ?

Should he make his life and goals a priority, before trying to attract someone like this ?
>>
>>18451606
The other night a friend and I got drunk, we were hanging out with a group of people. He ended up kissing the girl I found the most attractive, and I got with this butterface instead. He is more likeable, he has an aura of charisma and he is older than me. You have to be sociable and funny, you have to have some sort of status, not just the quiet guy who occasionally talks or jokes.
>>
>>18451606
Just be yourself dude
>>
>>18451629
I'm not here to argue, but the whole ''be yourself" isn't true.

Sure you have to like what you do, how you dress, how you talk, act and much more, but there are always going to be people (in this case women, not all of them) who don't like that.

For example: I have a few friends who are okay/friendly guys, but when I see them talk to women they tend to be cocky, tough and macho (they don't act like this when I hang out with them) and women just love it/eat it up.
>>
>>18451606
>How can an average guy realistically hook up/get with someone as attractive as Elizabeth C. Turner (gif related) ?
Regardless of the girl - it could another miss universe, victoria's secret models or some other beauties, you've to find out what she need the most to attract her.
Some girl could just need to see the money/material things to be attracted to a guy, some wanted the prestige that comes with high-baller status, some need security and comfort, some just need someone to pay attention to her, some need two or more of those things.
Like in business it's about supply and demand, find and fulfill her needs and she shall be yours. That's it if you want to put it into a "realistic" view.

>Should he chase money and physical fitness first ?
I have to say yes, but not for the sole purpose to acquire women/sex, it's for himself foremost.
He need the money to get himself all the freedom he could have and ever need, and the physical fitness is needed to be able to overcame challenges before him, and to bring the health to enjoy his life and fruits of his labors to the fullest.

>Should he make his life and goals a priority, before trying to attract someone like this ?
Always. Remember one thing, human have a tendency to take something/someone for granted.
That applies on attraction and relationship too. Work on it after you've done on yourself - that's the easiest way to put it.
>>
>>18451606
if all you want to do is hook up then save up 200-500 dollars and buy a high class prostitute.
>>
I don't think celebrities and models ever really have relationships. Hollow and self serving interactions to improve their careers or revamp dead ones. You might get to fuck one but no matter what you do you'll never be with one.
>>
>>18452499
This pretty much.

Sex, even with very attractive women, is far too overrated for you to base your entire life around improving yourself so much as to attract some model (not saying that improving yourself is a bad idea, just question your motives).
>>
>>18451606

Chads have life on easy mode. It is virutally impossible for one to 'become' a chad by force. You can lift, get rich, but that won't change your soul.

Chads have the luck of being born good looking. This means that in their formative years, they have been receiving positive feedback form the opposite sex and instinctively know how to play 'the game' without even trying.

Anyone here as a late bloomer should NOT use 'conventional' means to achieve goals like banging 10/10 models. You have to think outside the box:

-Get a foreign woman
-hire prostitutes
-beta bux bait (i.e play the naive rich nerd game to get a girl to think you're her beta, then bail at the last second)
-look to top-tier qt's that aren't white. 10/10 brown girls will always have an inferiority complex because of blue-eyed stacy. take advantage of this.
-emotionally manipulate women. Did stacy's dad just die? she's emotionally vulnerable. did stacy's daddy beat her? take advantage of how she postively responds to negative male-stimuli.
-forget stacy all together, but never commit to the girls you could normally pull. Would you rather bang 1 hot 10/10, or have a rotation of 6's who might be down for group sex (happened to me srs. i'd rather have a threesome with a bunch of 'meh' girls than boring missionary with a starfish 10/10 blonde)

And for the love of god
>>18451629
Do not "just be yourself". Yourself sucks. Be someone else. Or be yourself and buy a hooker.

You're welcome.
>>
>>18451629
Be the better version of yourself
>>
>>18452532
>You might get to fuck one but no matter what you do you'll never be with one.

Okay, I understand what you're saying: celebs and models don't have real relationships and only interact just for their own benefit, like their career.

I'm just trying to get with some who looks this good/pretty to me (not a model) and maybe just maybe marry someone like this and not put her on a pedestal.

I admit that I have a lot of self-improvement to do (before I try to even flirt again with someone this attractive) and I'm okay with that.
>>
>>18451606
>How can an average guy realistically hook up/get with someone as attractive as Elizabeth C. Turner (gif related) ?
Elizabeth C. Turner somehow needs to want to hook up with that average guy rather than *everyone* else that is volunteering.

Which in the case of beautiful and even famous women are many. Good luck winning that rigged lottery - even if someone DOES win it, it's probably not going to be you.
>>
>>18451606
We'll think about this op. Imagine the question you asked but in reverse. Would you date a girl that was very average if you were brad Pitt? Probably not.

Dude, the best sincere advice I can give you about women is to go for it. You might get rejected, you might get ignored, you might get your feelings hurt. But all of that really doesn't matter. What matters and what's important is that you always try to get what you want.

I hate the internet. It's not reality. The truth is everyone has their own preferences, and while life is often not fair that doesn't mean you just give up, resign yourself to stereotypes, etc.

You're going to lose. Maybe a little, maybe a lot. You may be one of those guys that women just aren't attracted to. And dude it happens. Life happens. But dude, just go for her. If you see a girl that you like, don't try a bunch of bullshit. Gather your caljones and make the move. Either she likes you or she doesn't. If she doesn't, and you fail, good. Do you know how exceedingly rare it is for people to actually go for what they desire?

The best advice I can give you about women is not in routines, not in begging, not in manipulation. You just have to have the courage to deal with possible rejection. That's it.
>>
>>18451606
Here you are, dreaming of whatever it is you want, from a visual representation of an attractive looking woman.

But did you at all consider what she could be like, anon?

I have met a lot of disgusting people. Women that lie. Selfish psychopaths. Just horrible people.

Sometimes, the less attractive are the most humble. Attractive people have lived a life on easy mode. The HALO effect is a double edged sword. Although you may experience life on easy mode with everything basically handed to you on a silver platter, it generally (and usually always) stunts emotional intelligence. Attractive people grow a sort of superiority complex.
>>
>>18452872
Did you actually read my post ?

I didn't say I'm trying to get with a celebrity/model, all I'm asking is how I (or any other guy) can get with some as pretty as the model I posted.

I'll be honest, I actually think that the vast majority of women who look this good only want men with status, confidence and money.

This is how I think about it, because I see women like this with the men I've described almost every day and in the media.

These are just a few examples of what I'm trying to say:

https://youtu.be/8j7H6WruSmY?t=157

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA

https://youtu.be/ZS6--6jL5r8?t=2m43s
>>
>>18451606
>How can an average guy realistically hook up/get with someone as attractive as Elizabeth C. Turner (gif related)?

Well to be honest you would be surprised. It depends on what said person wants. Women like different things in men and desu it can be anything. I had a gf that liked me because of my intelligence and she even stated she could listen to me talk forever. I think there's more than just looks. It's a solid balance or mix. Women like above can be attainable. See them as an equal and not something greater than that.

>Should he chase money and physical fitness first ?

Well physical fitness is important. I'd say it's more important than money. To be physically fit is a big advantage. It shows you give a shit. The money meme is important but I wouldn't say it defines a relationship. Money alone cannot maintain a relationship.

>Should he make his life and goals a priority, before trying to attract someone like this ?

It's good to have goals. But it depends on what you want more. The girl or the goal. I think if you did a 50 percent focus on the goal and 50 on the girl it could definitely work. Look you could put loads of effort into the girl and get nothing or you could go for the goal and get something. It really depends which you value as more important.
>>
watch RSDtyler videos on youtube.

He's a balding ginger manlet who can steal girls away from chads whenever he wants just by being a more fun person than they are. Look up his videos they changed my life.
>>
>>18451606
Humor and charisma. Be cocky and confident but most of all, make her laugh. Don't feel too high-and-mighty to make silly little jokes (about yourself). And don't be afraid of her. She's just like every other girl there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.