[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl from work >Hang out with her, she lives literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>Meet girl from work
>Hang out with her, she lives literally next door
>Eventually we fuck
>She told me she had a boyfriend but would end the relationship due to long distance so idgaf
>She doesn't want a relationship but she doesn't stop my advances so we keep having sex
>Tells me that she isn't over her ex she needs more time and she met me at a weird point of her life thus we can't be together
>Tells me that i need to find another girl
>She also tells me that she met a guy and they will go out
>I tell her that it's some bullshit that i was with her for 6 months with her telling me she isn't ready for a relationship just to go out with some random guy
>Eventually she grows more distant, stops calling me over, and now she doesn't even talk to me.

I normally wouldn't care but the fact that we had sex doesn't let me mind comprehend that i've been friendzoned. And also she lives next door so i dread for the day she'll bring another guy over and i'll listen to her have sex.

What can i do, i'm constantly angry about this shit. Can you be friendzoned even if you had sex? I haven't talked to her for days, in fact even our schedules didn't match this week. I don't wanna talk to her because im too proud for it, but just the thought i'll see her with another guy or even worse listen to them fills me with unimaginable rage. I went 10kg up my deadlift yesterday fueled by sheer rage.
>>
Did you actually think this entire time that she was actually going to date you? I'm sorry, but were you dropped on your head as a baby or something?
>>
you didn't get friendzoned, you got dumped
>>
>>18451540
This. She just needed a fuck buddy, not something serious. YOU GOT PLAYED FOO'
>>18451579
You're an idiot. They were never in a romantic relationship to get dumped from.

Anon, let it go. She was playing you all that time.
>>She doesn't want a relationship but she doesn't stop my advances so we keep having sex

She doesn't want a relationship WITH YOU. But sex is A O K. And you are right. It was bullshit. You should have moved on once she stopped giving out and literally told you "Find another girl".

I'm not against you, anon. I'm against her attitude. I know it's confusing and stupid, but that's how people let themselves be nowdays. Guys and girls alike. They are dishonest.
>>
>>18451534
>Can you be friendzoned even if you had sex?

Sound like you just were. Spoiler alert, some chicks are better dudes than a lot of other dudes. You were the rebound lay. You were a happy distraction from a dysfunctional relationship but just not worth dating, hence she found someone else and dropped you hard.

Shit sucks, let it go, move on. If she comes crawling back, be careful, unless you wanna be feeling like this all over again when she gets another new boyfriend.
>>
>>18451540
I actually did. We did hang out together, we did sleep together sometimes, we would spend entire nights talking (i know gay ) and i literally had a great time with her. It's not even like we had bad sex, she fucking squirted multiple times and i know you don't fake that.

It's what i told her, i don't understand why you don't want her a relationship with me. You keep telling me i'm a great guy, we have fun together, why can't we be together?

And what ticks me off is how retarded women are. For example what she was interested in martial arts and i was glad to hear that because i've been doing judo/bjj and kickbox for over 10 years with many matches, but she didn't want to train with me because 'what i was doing was too violent'. The reason she wanted to learn martial arts is because her ex was a mcdojo dyel faggot that according to his statements was too deadly to fight in sanctioned fights and only fought in top secret underground matches.

I mean can you believe the retardation? The same woman who believed all that shit in her fucking 30 years of age told me that 'i was a boring guy with few interests'
>>
>>18451633
Calm down with the bitterness, you're just making yourself look bad. She told you she didn't want to date you and she told you that you should see other girls. She made her side of this clear. She's not in the wrong here.
>>
>>18451633
>And what ticks me off is how retarded women are
The retard is you OP. She told you over and over this wasn't anything but fucking.
>>
>>18451641
>>18451647

She would have made it clear if she didn't fuck me. If you have sex with a girl, hang out with her almost daily, and sleep together, isn't that technically a relationship? I've been friendzoned enough to know when a girl doesn't like me, but this wasn't the case.

In my mind she was just playing hard to get which is usual, just like my ex, who was with another guy when i met her but i knew things weren't working out so she would end it soon. The first time we fucked was after 3 months after i met her, and we ended up dating for 3 years.

>Not going after woman
>Lol ur so beta how will you get laid if you don't make a move?
>Going after woman in a persistent way after she has shown you she is interested by literally having sex with you
>Lol can't you tell she didn't like u

And the worst thing is that i'm so angry about this whole shit that i'm spergy as fuck and can't approach other women. The only thing that i should do is find another girl and fuck her so she can listen to me, but i know she'll do that before me.
>>
>>18451682
>If you have sex with a girl, hang out with her almost daily, and sleep together, isn't that technically a relationship
No its not, you are a transition guy and that role can go to anybody.
>>
OP this happened to me a few months ago. Girl fucked between boyfriends and told me she wasn't looking for a relationship right now and to see where it goes. As soon as the opportunity came up she started dating someone else and basically told me to fuck off. Whorish, using youth today
>>
>>18451734
And whats worse is that you cant even tell which girls are whores nowadays. She seemed like such a nice girl who always wanted to hear my problems and cheer me up and she does shit like this. I even told her I wouldnt mind being friends if it didnt work out and she cuts off all contact.
>>
>>18451534
If you hear her rodeoing a bull next door, (assuming you aren't a complete Somali N*gger) kick the door in at the hinges.

Proceed to stun them both, repeatedly. Then make like Vlad the Impaler (Transylvanian Count who stuck logs up the arses of invading Turk roachs) and punish those hoes.
>>
>>18451751
All I wanted to do was meet her ninja dyel fag ex and beat the shit out of him but it will never happen
>>
>>18451534
She cheated on her bf with you... autistic much?

Ps I hope the man whores she brings home call her filthy names while they are drilling her ass hole and you hear each one.
>>
I feel bad for you, man. You're just a dildo she used to fill the gap on her relationship with her ex. It happened to me too once, a girl I was serious and sleeping with actually just hanging out with me because "I'm the only one available" when her BF was somewhere else abroad.
There's nothing else to do in this situation, and she even admitted she was imagining her BF when I was fucking and kissing her hard. When she's finally breaking up with her BF, she also cut it off with me and find another guy to start a relationship with.

Move on, man. Fuel that diddy with your rage and hit a new PR. This too shall pass.
>>
>>18451534
What matters is that you piped my nigga. Move on
>>
Any advice so i can move on easier?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.