[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with me >best friend dies >total

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3058.jpg (21KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3058.jpg
21KB, 240x210px
What the fuck is wrong with me
>best friend dies
>total my car a month later
>gf of 4 years leaves me
>friends introduce me to a new girl
Shes pretty awesome, drives me to be better- network etc
>buddy pulls me aside to warn me she has an std
Its controlable and i research it
>have date with girl
>we wine and dine
>have awesome night together
>we start getting physical
>slow down anon i need to tell you something important and its really hard for me to do but i have the std
>talk with her thoughtfully
>she seems happy i'm not repulsed
>admit i already knew
Wtf
She almost flips
>i explain my friend was only warning me because he thought i might be unstable because of all recent things and hes found a friend in a horrible state before like was gonna kill himself and was only trying to protect me from something similar
>she calms but says she wants fo be alone for a while
>we kiss a little more, talk a little more, she's mortified but i feel like i really pled the case as best i could. she gets dressed and calls a cab
How do i save this? I told my friend who gave me the heads up he was not pleased since they all work in the same industry. He says I need go tell the person who told him and damage control the fuck out of this. How do i make this work? I feel horrible.
>>
>>18451487
Oooh, that's definitely a bummer.

Have a bump and best of luck bro.
>>
>>18451494
Thanks... i could really use some advice here
>>
>>18451487
I think you should leave the girl alone for a bit. After you've cooled down, try to talk to her again - don't bring up about the std again, just gesture that you're understanding and accept her without judging. Get her to be comfortable and secure.

As for damage control, meet and tell the guy who told you about the std you have no ill intention and you've been through a lot, you've got a moment of bad judegement or shit.

I hope the best for you, man. Cheers.
>>
>>18451487
Ask her on another date. If you see yourself with her in the future, dont invent lies. That leads nowhere.

Apologize to your friend and hope for best.
>telling girl that you know she has std before was dumb move

Bonus question
>what std? Name?
>>
>>18451487

Ask her on another date, that is all you can and should do

If she freaks out on YOU because other people were talking about it on her back, she is the crazy bitch.
>>
>>18451517
>>what std? Name?

not OP, but:
99% sure it is genital herpes, it is hte only STD that stays yet it is not as horrifying as HIV
(in fact, it is basically nothing...)

If it is HIV, then OP should get the fuck out ASAP.
>>
>>18451487
>What the fuck is wrong with me

BTW, nothing wrong with you, you just wanted to be honest.

People are sometimes shitty when dealing with the truth.
>>
>>18451487
whats the STD?
>>
DAMAGE CONTROL ASAP
You shouldn't have told her you knew already.
Damage control the fuck out of this, as fucking fast as you can.
Let her to cool down, damage control with the person who told you, and try to gain their empathy by "I didn't mean to" "I didn't think that" etc etc.
>>
>>18451487
First, No pussy is worth this and you're a fool.
Second, it a good thing everyone already knows this girl has an std. Far too often they don't disclose themselves and infect others.
Third, you did nothing wrong other than not heeding the warning of your friend who cared enough about you to tell, what everyone else already knew.
>>
>>18451655
>Far too often they don't disclose themselves and infect others.

Men do that too.
I have might have infected at least 4 women with genital herpes and possibly HPV (which I suspect I also have) by having unprotected sex with them without mentioning this little detail.

They never complained, though, so I suppose the infection never happened.
>>
>>18451697
Yes men do and its a horrible to purposefully expose someone. Lets just hope the word is getting out on you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.