[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 year old kissless virgin here. I tried, I really did try.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1372.jpg (62KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1372.jpg
62KB, 720x717px
21 year old kissless virgin here.

I tried, I really did try.
From being scared shitless to talk to girls, I really did make an effort to do so.
I said hi, had casual conversations and banter. But it's always me who initiates the conversation. If I don't say hi, they (who know me) walk right past me without even bothering to say hi to me.

Maybe it's because I give off lonely/desperate/awkward vibes.

But then I tried to improve myself. I started hitting the gym and reading up on interesting stuff to bring up in conversations.

But still, no one took interest in me. It all felt like I was forcing the interaction.

I'm not ugly, I even went for girls below my league and it's still the same result.

No matter what I do, I see beta males and neck beards hanging out with girls while I'm all alone again.

Maybe some people aren't meant to be with other people.

Why is life like this?
>>
>>18451406
>>
>>18451436
What if failure's all you've known your entire life?
>>
>>18451406
>I'm not ugly
I got bad news for you...
I'm a quiet loner, but even I had girls show interest in me.
>>
hey man, i dont know you but dont get too down. youre killing my vibe. jk. youll get there my nigga.
>>
>>18451452
I think it has to do with the vibes you give out.

But I've tried self-improvement, even lifting.

So maybe I'm supposed to be alone.
>>
>>18451406
Don't take it out on yourself . access your failures
, learn what you can and try again.
>>
>>18451449
Doesn't mean you can't know success.
>>
>>18451406
>badoo
>okcupid
>tinder
>facebook
>eharmony

How many girls have you tried to ask on date? Where are you hunting them? At school?

Try older girls elsewhere.
>>
>>18451559
I gave up on social media.

In college, like everyone's just getting to know each other but no matter how much I put myself out there and try to mingle, no one wants to get to know me.
>>
File: 1481515117665.png (622KB, 745x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481515117665.png
622KB, 745x700px
Keep your head up OP, you'll get there. Just take a step back and reconsider your perspective, never let the defeatist attitude get a hold of you.
If your happiness is built around having girls like you then you're just going to be miserable. Not saying that you'll never find someone, but you need to be willing to accept happiness in the form that it presents itself to you as.

I want you to keep improving yourself the way that you have been man, the fact that you've been going to the gym is a victory in itself, but it needs to be for you and you alone. Read books that genuinely interest you instead of mining away for information you can regurgitate in a conversation; because you know that's just not you.

If there's anything you should be forcing; it's a smile. Google how to do a Duchenne smile and get into a habit of making it whenever you feel down; I guarantee that you'll start to feel better, and combined with posture it'll help iron out the 'lonely/desperate/awkward' vibes you think you may have.

You've got this OP
>>
>>18451602
What are you interests hobbies etc
Maybe the problem is there
>>
>>18451602
Post your selfie.

I bet you are doing something horribly wrong. How desperate are you? You have to love yourself first before you can love other people.

What is it you arent telling us?
>>
>>18451605
I like reading, music, hitting the gym now.

I'm also pretty active in my class, asking doubts and answering the professors.
>>
File: IMG_1455.jpg (612KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1455.jpg
612KB, 2576x1932px
>>18451632
This is me.

I'm Indian and I'm in an Indian university, so no "poo in the loo" stuff.
>>
>>18451653
Get a better haircut.
>>
>>18451632
The thing is, I see people who don't have it all together or uglier than me having active social lives.

Are they faking it?

I thought girls can see through that bullshit.

I tried talking to a lot of people consistently, but no one takes an interest in me.
>>
>>18451657
>no one takes interest in you
Is your problem with girls only or people in general ?
>>
>>18451665
Only girls.

I have a lot of guy friends.
>>
>>18451673
That's good , along with hitting the gym .
What do girls say/do that makes you think they are not interested in talking to you ?
>>
>>18451677
They don't bother to talk to me if I don't talk first.

At first they were all gleeful and engaging, but now it's just one word replies, you can see the disinterest in their faces.
>>
>>18451689
Can you show us an example of a conversation that went that way ?
>>
>>18451695
Me : Hey, how are you?
Girl : fine
Me : how was your weekend?
Girl : okay
Me : there's an event going on in the auditorium, are you interested?
Girl : no
Me : okay......have you seen the new xyz movie?
Girl : no
Me : are you planning on seeing it soon?
Girl : don't know
Me : okay
>>
>>18451653
Get short cut hair and you are literal chad. Keep hitting on girls in less aggressive way or go full chad and ask them on date before 1st conversation ends.

You look really good. Now work on that conversation skills.

Good luck and really try online dating. Persistence and patience are the keys to the pussy. Dont compare yourself to others.

Good luck!
>>
>>18451653
start running every day. you need to lift your own mood so that girls will want to mooch off of your good vibes. You'll need to be able to authentically smile (and actually be happy) to start getting things moving.

Or you can go the "be a dick" route but thats difficult to pull off if thats not in your nature and it doesn't necessarily work all the time. But for some guys, women will flock. Hard to keep that up though if thats not like you.
>>
>>18451739
yeah and there's always craigslist. really you never know what you are going to get.
>>
>>18451745
You never know but that doesnt mean shitposting here will summon girl to you.

Just keep trying and really, get short haircut. That hair of yours looks silly.
>>
I've tried all the methods actually - nice guy (never works), casual flirter, being a dick.......nothing seems to help me.
>>
>>18451632
>you have to love yourself first before you can love anyone else
get outta here with that bullshit
>>
>>18451750
I have a weirdly shaped head so short hair is gonn make it more conspicuous.

My head is alien shaped.
>>
>>18451604
This is the best advice anyone has ever given me.

You're awesome man, really awesome.
>>
Anon if you want to be red pilled on women I can help you
>>
>>18451988
Go ahead, redpill me
>>
>>18451604
This guy knows his shit. In fact, this is probably all you need. Underrated.
>>18451653
Looking good, op. Just get a nice haircut from an upscale salon where they can advise you on what might look good with your features and hair type.
>>
I was similar, what you have to do is stop working on that and work on yourself instead. Make friends, be social, wear decent clothes and if you're not ugly like you say then one day you'll find someone who you really like.

Become the sort of person that girls want to be with. Not as a means to an end, but as an end in itself.
>>
>>18451604
GOOD SHIT GOOD SHIT BOI RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.