[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else realize they somehow became giant manwhores through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: thats-how-it-is-58fe0838e3b92.jpg (23KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
thats-how-it-is-58fe0838e3b92.jpg
23KB, 335x335px
anyone else realize they somehow became giant manwhores through adolescence?

I had this weird idea hit me after talking to a lady friend. The mood was flirty and I made an advance and she made it clear she wouldnt sleep with me again. I said thanks for clearing that up for me and said good night, and went to this new task.

on a sheet of paper, I wrote down her name, and then just drew a line through it. It helped me cope with the weirdness of seeing her as 'jsut a friend' and not as a sexual target.

But then I started writing more and more names that came to mind, and eventually I went on facebook to help the recall. I wrote about a 120 names, crossing out each one. And I feel fucking amazing, I'm just wondering whether or not to burn this piece of paper now or fold it into an airplane and throw it off a cliff.

But ever since I was a little kid, I laid eyes on a pretty girl and thought wow, she could do anything to me if she wanted to. I am HERS. And every pretty girl I ran into I did this, until tonight I realized the baggage I racked up. And as I grew older, since society says men are to make the first move clearly, I began actually doing things to these girls but it wasn't me nailing chicks, it was actually me giving away a piece of myself to these girls to take.

I don't know what else to say. Right now I feel sorry that nobody taught me to value myself a little more. I feel sorry for my parents but they won't know I gave myself away to girls all the time. I feel bad for the girls I tried to date because I was giving myself away to other girls all the time while professing loyalty for eternity. I think they knew what they were dealing with, deep down, which is why a lot of them went a little bananas and broke up with me. That's also interesting, how I was never the one to break up. I was always dumped.

I don't really have a problem. I just want to hear someone who understands or something. I don't know if I can look at women the same anymore.
>>
>>18451403
Also to just make it clear whether or not im humble bragging, I wont lie. I groom myself. I have good genes. Im tall and built and threw a lot of my energy into studies/sports to make myself have an easier time with girls.

I just have been living for girls for the bulk of my life so I'm having a crisis now. It's weird to look at a girl I used to fap to and send dick pics to, to see her face on facebook, the same one I used to imagine facefucking but also now seeing a regular human being who was born female and has different female beauty standards for herself and thus looks the way she does, carries herself the way she does. Other than that she is just another human being that I, unbeknownst to me before tonight, could have treated just like any other guy, with a hello and direct eye contact and not calculating how to best fit her tastes and to streamline the path to her vagina (and mouth).
>>
no, I was never a manwhore despite abundant opportunity. I'm glad you've had this realization though, even if it sounds a bit buzzfeedy with the whole
>Other than that she is just another human being that I, unbeknownst to me before tonight, could have treated just like any other guy, with a hello and direct eye contact and not calculating how to best fit her tastes and to streamline the path to her vagina (and mouth).
and just as a precaution I'm going to say this, go fuck yourself you infected boil on all related media professions.
>>
>>18451410
As Stephen Diamond, PhD writes in Psychology Today, the roots of promiscuity do not lie within one's aptitude for frequent sexual encounters, but rather one's lack of sexual discrimination.

Diamond continues to say that repeated bouts of random sexual encounters – in women – can be “commonly seen in various mental disorders.” He then goes on to mention psychosis, manic episodes, substance abuse and a number of different identity disorders as examples, among others.
>>
>>18451427
>go fuck yourself
Thats the idea. thanks man. and I wasnt trying to get pop-political, I just never saw women as anything other than targets, cut me some slack
>>
>>18451433
oh I like you. if you're a woman just keep talking like that. responsibility and self awareness are hot as fuck.

if you're a dude, well cool information dude. it should be noted that in studies correlating promiscuity and substance abuse men also show a correlation but to a lessened degree. my theory is that the disparity between results for women and men is largely made up of the differences in emotional coping strategies and the tendency of males to just bottle shit up or lie about even having emotions. personally I draw the conclusion, based on what I've read and people I've personally met, that what you say likely applies to men as well but to a less readily visible extent.
>>
Adolescence? No. Adulthood? Yes.

I went from a lonely virgin at 25 to having slept with over 100 girls by the time I was 30.
>>
>>18451444
Nice get.

>>18451445
Nice. Regret?
>>
>>18451448
My only regret is why I didn't start sooner. I had some issues to sort out inside, I guess. For one I had this "my ideal pure waifu will magically appear in front of me one day" thought that I had to shake off. I also had a low sex drive. For whatever reason, my sex drive also shot way up in my late 20s.
>>
>>18451453
Just curious but what did you resort to find girls? And did you leave no one out, like coworkers, friends' friends, maybe even lady friends you had for a long time?
>>
>>18451461
I started on dating sites. It's actually really easy these days to find girls online. Nowadays I just take the opportunity if I see it.

The thing is, when you are a virgin, you somehow think it's really hard to get sex or a gf. Once you finally manage the first time, you will realize how ridiculously simple it is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.