[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 20, no relationship experience + virgin/kissless etc etc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1466140550686.png (192KB, 673x728px) Image search: [Google]
1466140550686.png
192KB, 673x728px
>be 20, no relationship experience + virgin/kissless etc etc
>start talking to girl I work with a lot
>she recently went through a really bad breakup, I did what I could to help her get through it
>pretty good friends
>she texts me a lot when she gets drunk
>drunkedly tells me that her friends think she should date me, and that she would do so/kinda does like me
>never had a girl be interested in me this way
>sometimes drunk texts me just telling me she wants to fuck
>I think she’s cute but not really attracted to her otherwise
>she smokes a lot of weed and becomes really dull to talk to when she’s high, yet she constantly is wanting to talk to me
>not exactly the most street-smart person either
>kinda just wanna smash but I know it wouldn’t be right to lead her on like that
>also worried about it being awkward at work if we were to date/hookup

Thoughts, /adv/?
>>
>>18451349
It will be awkward at work, don't do it
>>
Date her. Maybe you'll learn to like her romantically. Either way - Date her. You need some experience.
>>
>>18451663
Yeah, maybe. It's not awkward at work after all the stuff she texts me when she gets horny, but sex is a different story.

>>18451666
I was thinking about this as well, but I'm about 99% certain I don't want to as long as we're working together. Best case scenario in my head is that we date for a month or two, and then she gets bored of me or something and we break up. Of course I know that's not how it works though.
>>
hang on a sec, she's dtf - maybe more - butyou don't want to lead her on?

wtf is wrong with you, autistic much>?

P in fucking V, my friend, P in fucking V.

(be sure to bag it first tho)
>>
maybe have sex with her, but give her minimal amount of attention after that. If you rant really attractive, the last thing you want to do is pretend that you are attracted to her. You can still bang someone without being super attracted to them.

i was a late bloomer too. lost my V card at 22 with a milf. best decision i ever made. No sex will ever top the few times her and I did it. We would be just like instantly be getting close to orgasm so quickly. Absolutely awesome friend too.
>>
>>18451724
Don't wanna lead her on as in I don't want her to think I'm interested in a relationship and then end up hurting her feelings.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.