[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this on my usual board /fit/ but it got taken down for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (10KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 247x204px
I posted this on my usual board /fit/ but it got taken down for obvious reasons so here goes
I think I fucked up
>baby sat my 2nd cousin when I was younger
>haven't seen her in years
>match with qt.3.14 18 year old on Tinder tonight
>she's wearing knee high socks in pic. sexy as fuark
>message her "those socks make me want to wear you like a pair of sunglasses, one leg over each ear"
>start browsing her pics
>one of her with her mom
>recognize her mom immediately as my older (1st)cousin
>panic and unmatch her before she replies

I swear I didn't recognize her! What are the chances of her reading that message? Surely she didn't recognize me either or she wouldn't have swiped right.
Also I think my cousin is hot wtf is wrong with me?
>>
>>18451304
also should I avoid the 4th of July family gathering this year? kek
>>
>>18451304
bump
>>
>>18451304
ah, this is pretty harmless shit.
my cousins are all way older than me, and there are 3-4 much younger qt-pi daughters in there as 2nd cousins.
I wouldn't recognise them either, but if something like this did happen, I'm enough of a man to laugh it off and forget about it, or else joke about it in front of everyone else at the garden party if it does come up - pre-emeptive strike. ZFG.
(I dare say I'd also be enough of a weak man to perhaps even go for it if I wasn't so sure/drunk/really randy, but that's /b/ level territory right there.)
>>
>>18451372
this OP. Chances are she didn't recognize you either cause like you said she swiped right also.
Or she did and just wants to bang you so she is the weird one
You should probably just shag her lol
>>
>>18451304
She's young, dumb, and about to be full of your cum.
>>
File: 1370300938933.jpg (87KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1370300938933.jpg
87KB, 550x550px
At worst, she also matched with you by mistake and therefore neither of you will want to ever bring this up, making it a basically embarrassing but irrelevant moment that will be completely forgotten. At best, she matched with you because she actually recognized you and actually wants to bang, which means you might end up having the chance of fucking your hot cousin. Neither of those are particularly bad, so what's the issue here?
>>
>>18451304
u did recognize her and now u regret it u filth
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.