[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe this should go on /v/ but. I'll try here. tl:dr at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Death clubs..jpg (229KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Death clubs..jpg
229KB, 714x1000px
Maybe this should go on /v/ but. I'll try here.
tl:dr at bottom.

Okay so I have this long time video game buddy. Never met him in real life. Well he goes silent for a nearly a week which isn't like him at all. Yesterday I get a message from someone claiming to be his brother saying that he died.
The message resembled my friend's spelling. He's god awful at spelling and no he's not a little kid he's 31 and got a wife.
We knew the name of his state and town and we googled around. There were no deaths in the news.
Fastword to tonight. My other buddy got a message from the brother saying that they were murdered and the house was set on fire.
Googled that and no reports of an arson that killed two people came up.
It really doesn't seem like his style to lie like this and I owed him grind quests in the video game.
Should I call the police in his county or the fire marshall just to get proof?

Is he lying to me or this just something to forget about?
>>
>>18451299
"oh shit I'm so sorry, that's so terrible. hang on a minute, why's there nothing in the news>? no obituary either. Anon, what's your fucking problem?"

why don't you just ask him what his problem is?
no need to creep him out, but you can point to a lack of obituaries in the press etc.

otherwise just forget about this weirdo.
>>
>>18451299
shit man, that's weird
but both options are still possible. Brothers could have similar writing styles and arson might be still investigated, which could possibly force media to be silent about it

maybe ask him, when will the burial take place?

but on the other hand - if the guy doesn't want to have anything in common with you, maybe you should let it be so.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.