[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i always feel lazy? i never feel like i've been dilligent.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3774.jpg (30KB, 344x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3774.jpg
30KB, 344x588px
why do i always feel lazy? i never feel like i've been dilligent.

>work 4 days a week
>have kid in kindergarden that i care for and try to spend quality time with every day (go swimming, go to the playground, arrange play dates, etc)
>do the whole household
>get all groceries
>manage the bills and general paperwork
>have to do a fair amount of additional stuff for work at home
>use free time for social contacts with family/friends

i know i never just sit around doig nothing, but it feels that way. somehow i have an irrational fear of being lazy. what's going on?
>>
maybe it's just fun. be happy it doesn't feel like work.
>>
>>18451486
Yeah OP, maybe you are just relaxed and content with what you do.
>>
>>18451486
no, i'm exhausted. i never feel relaxed, just like i haven't done enough. maybe it's because i always have a huge list of things that still need to be done, even if i was crossing off things all day long? it feels like there's never enough time and as if i should try even harder to be productive every moment and get more efficient.
>>
>>18451492
i mean, i feel guilty for showering more than 5 mins... i don't think this is sane anymore. my husband tells me to take it down a notch all the time, but i just can't. i can't sit on the sofa and read a bit or whatever, in the back of my mind is always the laundry that would need to be folded, the car that would need vacuuming, the sheets that would need to be changed, the phone call i should have made yesterday, the pantry that desperately needs to get organized, etc
>>
>>18451278
>>18451495
>>18451278
Don't worry. You're a good person and have no reason to feel lazy, since you're evidently not. If you want to dispel that feeling, consider taking up some form of new hobby or reinvigorating your old hobbies and interests somehow. Don't go punishing yourself when it's evidently not needed - take a moment to think if you're being silly, acknowledge that and just...do what you want!
>>
Do you have a fear of being unremarkable? Like the fact that you are not a super-achiever somehow makes you feel that you are lazy? If you were to die today, would you feel like other people would call you lazy? Would you have regrets that you were "lazy"?

Is it that your busy, but the things you accomplish are tasks that will have to be re-done in the future? I don't know OP, but I think you should think about specific things that make you feel like you are lazy. Do you compare yourself with other people? Or set unrealistic standards?

You also might try thinking about someone, real or fiction, who you would consider to be hardworking and then list the things about them that make them "hardworking" in your opinion.

Good luck OP, hope you find out what it is + crush it, b/c you sound like an industrious person to me.
>>
>>18451278
You've just gotten in a rutt that's all, its normal to feel bored in a routine. Try gym/boxing instead of swimming, other than change of fitness activity I'm not sure what to suggest.
>>
Are you afraid of death?

Like you project a fear of death into trying to keep yourself busy every moment, living life to the fullest, so to speak?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.