[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sex drive is way higher than my boyfriend's and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

My sex drive is way higher than my boyfriend's and I've been feeling very reckless. How do I tell him that I need him to fuck me better and more often without emasculating him
>>
>>18451269
Act like he turns you on so much that you just have to fuck him more
>>
>>18451269

Honestly? I don't think you can. Unless you're a 10/10, or I go back to being a 16 year old, fucking is a chore. I'd rather jerk off.
>>
>>18451276
yeah this, basically.

it's not rocket science you know.
>>
>>18451276
I have a low sex drive myself, but I'll be damned if this isn't a big turn-on
>>
>>18451269

Or, you know, tell him you want more sex.

It's not that difficult to say. Don't leave him in the dark.
>>
>>18451269
I go through times I cannot get enough and horny constantly. I mean I could ride a dick 24/7 for weeks and no guy including my bf can get it up for that. I've tried everything, talking, toys, marathon masturbation, doctor, prescription drugs everything. Only thing that works for me is I have a few guys I've known for awhile that do not know each other I call when I get this way. I trust them and they never tell anyone and they do not want a relationship nor to ruin mine.
>>
>>18451685
Nympho
>>
>>18451719
perhaps, I was called that in high school, though I didn't have sex that much, but it's not all the time. I can go 6 months sometimes and start feeling it build up and cannot think straight. The doctor said something about hormones going amok but thought I was too young to start fucking with hormone levels. Perhaps he would have a different opinion if he know what I do to stop the crazy.
>>
Mismatched sex drives suck and require a lot of careful management in order to avoid triggering anxiety and insecurity.

Like I'm usually pursuing my girlfriend for sex and she is in the position of either allowing it, or denying it. I sometimes feel sorry for myself because I am always making the effort and always going out on a limb and risking rejection and she is always in the position of being able to decide if she wants sex without having to put in the effort and feeling desirable.

I don't get these experiences, because it very rarely falls on her to have to put in effort to initiate sex as if she feels like it, she just has to agree to my advances.

As a result if I don't want sex and she does (very rare) and some time goes past where she isn't getting it despite wanting it she tries and is actually pretty crap at initiating sex. She'll start to walk around without clothes on, she'll make purring noises at me and try and behave in a coy/childish way. She'll flat out ask for sex in a way which comes across as completely unarousing or she'll try and make me angry or shame me into it.

So I don't even get the nice aspect of being pursued the couple of times a year it actually becomes a thing. Anyway, enough me complaining about my girlfriend on the internet and back to this. Just try and be tactful about it and put yourself in his shoes. How do guys usually go about initiating sex?

I'd respond a lot better if she did what I did instead of saying shit like "what is wrong with you? Why don't you want to fuck this? Come on, humpadahumpda snort snort snort".
>>
You should always be open and honest, otherwise your are keeping a relationship on life-support indefinitely when you should just pull the plug and move on. I think you should tell him about your needs. If he is physically incapable of keeping up with you (he's not necessarily less of a man if that is the case), perhaps he could still pleasure you with sex toys? I don't know what your relationship is like, but that's what I think I would try if my gf had a similar issue.
>>
>>18451685
Get pregnant, your body is yearning to reproduce. This will only stop when you have a child or when pregnant, of course no Dr Jew will tell you this.
>>
>>18451685
>>18451731
Maybe this is just who you are.

It is not necessarily crazy, but the people involved deserve to know how, obviously.
>>
>>18451762
This
>>
>>18451762
Whose sex drive stops while pregnant? She'll probably want to fuck just as much most of the time.

And not long after childbirth she also should be back to normal if it works like usual.
>>
People get all pissed off when sex isn't happening because they've got this idea that sex should be this thing that happens naturally and spontaneously and if it isn't happening then they've got every right to be pissed off and offended at the suggestion that they might have to think about it and find ways to make it happen. Then managing to have that discussion as a couple without a shit storm ensuing is practically impossible.

Like maybe I don't want sex right now because I'm physically exhausted from work. Telling me that I need to get a better job then is going to start a fight because maybe the only reason I'm working this job is because I'm helping to support the household for our mutual benefit because you said you wanted to live together and we needed a bigger garage and you've been coasting at your job because you are currently studying for something else? Like maybe I'd like to take a risk and get a better job for me, but financially it'd leave us both in the shit and I've committed to holding this down until you graduate?

Like maybe getting sex is going to mean creating more free time for sex to happen from both perspectives?
>>
>>18451771
That anon probably mean that once you have baby to feed and take care of, you are more tired and less horny. Also breastfeeding/hearing your child cry releases fuckton of different hormones into your body altering many things (your libido included).

And really, if you are girl in stable long term relationship without 0 kids, ask yourself: what am i waiting for?

Kids are literally your key to the future and semi immortality in a sence. Hop on that dick and make a baby already. Just make sure it is HIS baby and not one of your lovers. That is fate worse than death. To raise someoneelses baby.
>>
My uncle has a huge family because of this. Like 7 children. We have always just been like "why the hell would you do this stupid thing?". It is because his wife is kind of nuts and only feels normal when she is pregnant. She held it down for a couple of years after each one, but pretty soon it is back to miscarriages and eventually a pregnancy.
>>
>>18451781
Report her to the science. She is the key to survival of white race and curing dead bedroom of many marriages.
>>
>>18451762
The only way I will ever have a child is if it has a stable two parent home and if I cannot stop from slipping out to satisfy my sex drive I don't see it happening. I'm sure my current bf would leave if he knew and why I keep my emotional attachment to him at a minimum.
>>
>>18451764
>people involved deserve to know
The guys all sleep with other girls too and I don't ask. We're not in a relationship. My current bf doesn't however but we're not really that close.
>>
>>18451781
put of a picture of her in the online dictionary under the heading
>fertile cumming
>>
>>18451804
>>18451806
You're so fucking selfish, holy shit.
>>
>>18451817
How? It doesn't really matter much to me if I'm in a relationship or not, its my bf that insists. I mean hes a great guy and could make some girl a great husband and father but unless some miracle happens that stops making me want to hump everything I'm out of luck.
>>
>>18451858
>How?
Jesus Christ, why are you even with him then. You ARE fucking selfish. Dump him for fuck sake. He doesn't deserve this.
>>
>>18451858
A bit of advice, then I have to go. Sex, like many other cravings, is something that you may not be able to ward off by indulging it whenever you have it. You have to learn to abstain, if only for a while. Let your hormones readjust.

If you take the time to look, there are many groups online and irl that can help you attain self-control. I'd advise you to see them, not only for your boyfriend's sake, but for your own. Addiction, or the beginnings threreof, rarely has a happy ending. Also, consider getting married and having a child.
>>
how long is your cooldown after a normal fuck? what after a intense session, one of those that make it hurt to even try anything more
>>
>>18451781
>tfw no waifu with pregnancy fetish.
Why even live...
>>
>>18451899
Those sessions rarely happen anymore. He doesn't really seem to try. But when they would happen I would be ready for that shit again in a day or in three days when I'm physically healed
>>
>>18451623
I mean he knows. I tell him that I want to have more sex and that I'd like him to initiate it.. and I know that he's physically attracted. It's like he's intimidated by me to the point where he just gives up on trying to satisfy me, and I would just rather him try and even fail than just not try to fuck me.
>>
>>18451892
>Also, consider getting married and having a child.
>Advising a nympho slut to get married.
Why do you want to destroy this guy's life this bad?
>>
>>18451999
How old are you and do you have a job?
>>
>>18452019
20, yes
>>
>>18451731
whore
>>
>more often without emasculating him
>without emasculating him
In what alternative universe is this emasculating?
>>
>>18451685
kek, you should be a prostitute, you'll probably make more money than you are making right now
>>
>>18451276
This desu
Had a GF just like you, OP, but she didn't really do much stuff in bed and expected me to do everything. She didn't even look horny, she just complained we didn't fuck enough
>>
>>18452119
In the world way he may feel like less of a man for not being able to keep up with me or be imaginative
>>
Break up with your boyfriend and become a tindr/craigslist slut. There are ALWAYS thirsty guys out there, in abundance.
>>
>>18452127
I don't really know how to "look horny." I put a lot of effort into giving good and frequent head and I keep up on my body and I make it apparent when I want sex, which usually doesn't do much. Tbh i guess I don't really know what kind of shit I can be doing so that we don't just end up in the same place fucking in the same position. I'm willing to get much more creative if it means that he'll do the same but he's intimidated by a lot and I don't really know where to start
>>
>>18451269
Initiate sex whenever you're horny
>>
>>18451804
For starters do your boyfriend a favour and leave him. You sound like a mess anyways
>>
>>18452167
>look horny
Sneak behind him, hug him from behind and whisper into his ear if he has been naughty boy while using your hand to explore various parts of his body.

Or just order him to whip his dick out and say you need your daily dose of love.

Invest into magic wand and force him to use it on you.

Or grab him by dick and drag him into bedroom. If he gets erection by the time you get there, you know he is ready. If not, it is time for oral sex.

As the positions goes, just assert your dominance and do what you want. Push him on bed and ride him, go on all 4 and present him your ass etc.

http://mojoupgrade.com/
>>
>>18451269
Medfag here. Make him do lots of heavy lifting for the next few weeks.
>>
>>18451269
Fuck other dudes, I'm sure you know someone whose willing to plow you. Seems like your relationship will die anyway due to sex incompatibility
>>
>>18451269
Fuck his best friend to send the message. That's what my ex did.
>>
>>18451269
This is why i dont feel bad about trying to fuck other dudes gf's anymore. Yeah im douchey as all fuck but im doing voth parties a fucking favor
>>
Stop worrying about emasculating him and just fully emasculate him. Get a giant double dildo and go ass-to-ass.
>>
>>18452362
I'll try that out
>>
>>18452548
That's my last resort bc he's really great and I probably won't find another person who's as fulfilling. But yeah there's a line out the door
>>
>>18451269

mojoupgrade.com
>>
>>18452651
So why not find a dude who does all that. I never got women when they say they want to stay in a relationship when said relationship is 90% shit. Newsflash sweetheart, youre already unconsciously setting yourself up to find a new man. Asking questions as an ultimatum is the sign of dying relationship. You already said you have a higher drive than him. Eventually you'll start acting on it to see how far you can get away with. Flirting, then dates, then it turns into just a one time thing and then soon eventually you'll be fucking behind his back. You're only here to find some last ditch reason to stay because you know full well you've already checked out on him. Go find a dude who will happily screw you and more and ditch this limp dick cuck. Plenty of dudes would kill to mess around with a high sex drive chick, yet you're growing stagnant with this douche.
>>
>>18452167
>I don't really know how to "look horny."
With me, this wouldn't be hard. You'd dress up. I like lingerie, latex, stuff like that, and generally put in some effort. If you do, I'll reciprocate with effort on my own. Not that I can go all night long with my dick just 'cause you dressed up, but I'll do things that require more effort like BDSM play or such unless I have a headache or whatever.

Problem is that for quite many people, this deal doesn't work as easily as it does for me and my ilk.

Apart from that, there are also men or women who are really most content with one simple round of sex, some kind of calming sleeping aid. If he's basically getting upset when going beyond one round of sex and you really want that, uh, it'll typically be hard to deal with the difference in preferences as far as I can tell.

> he's intimidated by a lot and I don't really know where to start
Well, if he's merely intimidated, you can of course just go step by step & go as far as he's willing to go each time.

Talk about what you are going to try with him though, unless you know he really prefers surprises. Most don't, and it'll be just awkward and disappointing.
>>
>>18452240
I'll warn against suddenly doing that. By far not everyone is into D/S play (of BDSM).

That some people on the internet loudly fantasize about or describe being in such relationships doesn't mean this isn't going to get humiliatingly awkward and stressful for one or both of you if you just suddenly try this on your BF without prior discussion.

Yea, muh personal intuitive feels are also that every woman SHOULD like being tied up and treated to sex designed to wear her out with orgasms and excitement from light pain and other sensations, but of course that's not the average woman's reality when you start trying to do this in practice.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.