[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cut my insane girlfriend out of my life once and for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1495713764022.jpg (3MB, 1560x2497px) Image search: [Google]
1495713764022.jpg
3MB, 1560x2497px
How do I cut my insane girlfriend out of my life once and for all? I'm sick of her bullshit and want her gone.

General tips for cutting someone who is both toxic and extremely alluring would be very helpful.
>>
>How do I cut my girlfriend out of my life
I wish I had a girlfriend to worry about
>>
>block her on all social media
>don't go places that you think she's likely to be

It's not that hard to cut someone out of your life if you really want to. What most people struggle with is actually fully committing to cutting someone off.
>>
>>18451065
Yeah, that's sort of what I was getting at with the last part.
Usually she acts really nice when I try to leave and offers me sex, and it's hard to control myself and say no.
>>
>>18451071
Have Sex
Now your head is clear
Leave
Done
>>
I MEAN... you could just strangle them to death ,t hen you don't have to worry about them anymore....
>>
>>18451071
You're going to have to be a big boy and control yourself. No one said it was going to be easy. If you've thought it over and decided that you don't want to be with her anymore then it's time for you to make that decision and stick with it. There's no way to make it easier; you just have to do it. Good luck.
>>
>>18451057
Find a new gf or fwb
>>
>>18451057
only one route in this scenario:

no contact.

get that into your dick-shaped brain.
>>
>>18451057
How about you lie the that chick that you find yourself and you don't interested in woman anymore then ask your friend that could you pretend to be your gay bf or something
>>
Top marks for the Tamara de Lempicka painting, OP, now she was as mad as bag of cats.
>>
>>18451084
> you could just strangle them to death
Do this while fucking her. At least she'll die happy.
>>
>>18451220
>no contact.

You don't understand why no contact is no contact until you break no contact.

Just when you think you beat no contact... You knew better and could make it work again... Something was different.

BAM!!!! False police assault, superglued testicles, New boyfriend, leading you on to let you down. (Please reply and insert reasons NO CONTACT means NO CONTACT)

Thats why you don't break no contact.

If she turns up at your door this is why you pay taxes. Don't open call police, once police remove problem fine, you also have an incident and now can apply for a restraining order. The only legitimate time I've ever had to call the police was to remove my flatmates drunken ex from screaming at our door 2am that he was neglecting his daughter (who was in a push chair) at the door.
>>
>>18451420
that's exactly why I said it, but since I write it each and every fucking day in capital letters, 3 times in a row, I didn't bother today./

itt: ex of a BPS crazy.
>whew lad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.