[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pretended to be Jewish to join this organization at my university

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

I pretended to be Jewish to join this organization at my university called Hillel. This organization has great networking opportunities and sends you on a free trip to Israel which is exactly why I joined. I've become fond of the Jews at the organization and consider many of them my friends. One girl in particular has feelings for me, and I like her too. I went to her dorm room and she began stripping off. I just walked out and left without saying anything. I am not circumcised and didn't know how I'd explain it to her. She texted me a few times to ask if I was grossed out by her. I don't know what to tell her. I don't want her to know I'm not actually Jewish, and if she sees my penis, she will know that I was just exploiting the Hillel organization. Simultaneously, I don't want to stop talking to her permanently and ruin the friendship. What should I do?
>>
Just get hard, so your foreskin retracts, and stay hard until you're done, then put your boxers on.
>>
>>18451023
That wouldn't work. She can obviously see the excess skin at the bottom. And she may try to give me a bj/hj too.
>>
>>18451040
>She can obviously see the excess skin at the bottom.
On most guys you can't tell it's uncut when it's fully erect.
>>
top fucking kek.
mate they will crucify you like jesus if they find out you're trying to infiltrate their nepotistic community.
>>
fuck her so hard that your foreskin falls off
>>
>>18451019
Choose if you want to be with her, or want to be with the organization, you can't choose both, and if she doesn't accept you for not being Jew, then she is not worth your time,just don't do something stupid like converting to Judaism just for a girl.
>>
File: 1494262791263.jpg (44KB, 400x477px) Image search: [Google]
1494262791263.jpg
44KB, 400x477px
>>18451019
>I pretended to be Jewish
Dumbest fucking mistake you could make in you life.
>>
>>18451019
>pretending to be Jewish.
As soon they discover you, you will end on a list, prepare to be fucked over by people with powe , money and no sense of morality towards non-Jewish people.
You fucked up, badly, the problem with the girl it's like a glass of water in comparison.
>>
>>18451019
lmao.
>>18451136
>>18451113
lol this is why I hate jews, not just me though.
All mobbed up, pretend to be such good people while spreading degeneracy in others cultures. Is it really that big of a crime because "some one pretended to be jewish" you're not even a race, just a religion. And it's not like he's gone full pretend jew either, just volunteer at a jewish organization.

What about all the jews the pretended not to be jewish, fuck, soros pretended so hard he even worked as a repo man taking other jews valuables away from them.
>>
Use the girl playbook, freak out and misdirect to something completely irrelevant. If she questions being uncut, start asking her how she can tell the difference and ask how many guys she's slept with.
>>
>>18451019
Have a brisc- mohamed lose the shmegma - Chop the top like the rest of the civilized world.
>>
File: 14982864397201511992545.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
14982864397201511992545.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
>>18451019
From the IDF reserves, I say "Top Kek".
>>
>>18451167
>checks out
>image search brings up no sauce
so what are your thoughts on the greater israel plan?
>>
>>18451019
Just tell her you're in the process of converting to Judiasm.
>>
>>18451184
Also when you don't get circumcised, tell her you went to the doctor and s/he said if if you get circumcised, your dick won't work anymore. They'll understand.
>>
File: 1498287209160-819582351.jpg (685KB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
1498287209160-819582351.jpg
685KB, 4128x3096px
>>18451175
You mean one state? or "all what was once under the Jewish kingdoms control" idea?... or something else?
>>
>>18451019
turn the lights off, only get it out when it's hard, PiV, she won't know the difference.

just make up some story about your family being non-religious/scared of going back to Auschwitz etc.

you'll be fine.
>>
I kinda find myself doubting your story, since as a non-Jew there are a zillion little cultural things you just have no way of knowing and I can't believe that none of them would have come up by now.

If it's true, obviously the "right" thing to do is to come clean and tell her, look, I lied, I'm not Jewish. But I'm gonna be honest. In your position I wouldn't do that either. Just know that the longer you carry on the lie, the worse it'll be when the truth comes out, if it ever comes out. (Imagine facing this dilemma x 1000 if you start to get serious with this girl.)

Assuming you don't mind carrying on with the lie, though, this isn't that hard to get out of. Just text her and say, look, I skedaddled before we had sex because I'm not circumcised. When I was born the doctors said I had a medical thing, hemophilia or something, I'm honestly not sure what it was but they said circumcision would be dangerous and so my parents never did it, and I'm self-conscious about it.

Alternately you could admit that you joined the group because you've felt a pull towards Judaism for years and want to convert, but that you're still figuring out how to go about it, and you were afraid you'd be ostracized if you admitted you weren't officially Jewish yet.

I prefer option #2, personally, because it's less of a lie (and hey, maybe someday you will decide to convert) but it's up to you.
>>
File: 1498288291920-1340896075.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1498288291920-1340896075.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>18451175
>>18451195
I'm off to sleep. Good night or morning to you.
>>
File: 14982888375531208091380.jpg (668KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
14982888375531208091380.jpg
668KB, 2048x1152px
>>18451214
>>18451223
You seem to be making a lot of claims to shit I never said or did... But hey, whatever floats your boat, mate.
>>
>>18451019
Okay so here's what you tell her: Your mother is jewish, but your father is not. When you were born, your father did not want you to be cut. Your mother, out of love and respect for her husband gave in. You didn't want to show her, because you're ashamed of it, and you're worried she'll think you're a freak. Also you're afraid to get circumcised now that you're older, and it's messed up relationships before. That way, she will almost assuredly pity fuck you.

Just remember: lies fix almost everything.
>>
>>18451019
Its not worth it anon if you have a relationship for the kike they will bring you down to the path of degenerate
>>
>>18451142
Jesus fucking christ can you guys quit with the myth about Soros personally raping Jewish women to death?
He was 14 when the war -ended-
Spend 2 seconds on Google, stormweenie.
>>
>>18451019
Just say you became jewish later in life and never got circumcised. You don't have to be born jewish to join the organization, right?
>>
>>18451295
14 is plenty old enough to be hitler youth.
>>
>>18451315
That wouldn't change anything.
Membership was mandatory in Germany.
I don't even like Soros, he's a meddler like the Koch brothers, but there's no point in spreading rumors.
>>
man are there seriously no jews on this board no wonder you all give such shitty goy advice 100% of the time
just because you're jewish doesnt mean you have to be circumcised
many jews don't get circumcised and aren't religious
I can however, see the girl getting confused, mostly because girls are all retarded and have zero empathy, without exception
>>
You'll never find a religious Jew here. I'm a secular one. What I suggest though, is taking things with her SLOW until you finish what you wanted to do with the organization.
>>
>>18451295
It's not a myth, he personally admitted to doing rounds to cease control over jewish assets, handing down the notices to people himself directly. Never said anything about him raping 14 year old girls. So please why don't you take your own advice. He also isn't a good person, at least when it comes down to how he uses and controls money.
>>
>>18451167
well I'm glad a genuine Jew got a kek out of this masquerade. Thanks for chiming in!

OP should go full Chutzpah with this one, I think, and they'll make the Yiddish version of Soul Brother based on his memoirs...
>>
Is this at Rutgers?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.