[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys idk how this place works but I'm gonna explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3370.jpg (41KB, 457x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3370.jpg
41KB, 457x403px
Hey guys idk how this place works but I'm gonna explain my situation. Okay, so I applied at starbucks last week and I called if they had gotten by thing she said she'll review them on monday. I told her my resume may not be the best (knowing it is I was intern for good companies) that maybe I could come in and explain to her what I can do she said "okay how about monday at 10?" I agreed now i don't know what to do. I'm scared. Will she engage or will I have to explain my resume? She told me its not a job interview just an interview. Will I have to go back for a normal interview?
>>
>>18450817
Its dangerous to overqualified. You won't be hired.
>>
>>18450824
I haven't really had a REAL job. Just a internship with a company and I answered calls for someone else helping people in need.
>>
Bump please help
>>
>>18450817
>>? She told me its not a job interview just an interview.
This is very strange. I wouldn't worry about it. She's probably just being nice although hardly anyone is nice like that anymore. She should ask you questions and yes she will most likely ask about your resume. She will probably ask you why you think you would be good at the job and what skills you have. Read up on good customer service skills and Starbucks in general. This should be a quick google search.
>>
>>18450882
Alright thanks man. Just very scared! Hopefully I get the job. Thank you very much
>>
>>18450817
>I told her my resume may not be the best (knowing it is I was intern for good companies)
what kind of b/s is this?
being modest in interviews is for faggots and Asians. Big it up, you twat.
No step up to the plate and take it like a man on Monday. It;s your special day to shine!
>>
>>18450905
To be specific I said my resume is not all that great. Did I dun fuck up?
>>
>>18450914
but why? since you add in brackets that it obviously is.
wtf is your problem?
>>
>>18450920
I just wanted to seem humble during the call. I mean I want to be confident. But not overdo it.
>>
>>18450930
bollocks. humble pie is not going to cut it. but hey, you got what you wanted, and now you got an in.
but if you're majorly overqualified you're going to have to explain yourself, confidently and without blubbing. keep it minimal. be courteous, be professional and don't be a twat.
>>
>>18450933
Thanks man. I love the harsh truth lol. I'm gonna suck it up and go for it monday!
>>
>>18450937
don't do it any other way on anonymous pastaboards, anon/.

just don't sperg out, you got the upperhand on all the other tards applying for this/

except for the rapefugees they're promising jobs for..

Oh and have fun at work, tell Abdul I said Salam, Habib!
>>
>>18450947
Thats exactly what I was going for I wanted the upper hand by calling in.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.