[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends with benefits. Already I know I'm off to an idiotic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 6P5Ac.png (192KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
6P5Ac.png
192KB, 512x368px
Friends with benefits. Already I know I'm off to an idiotic start, /adv/.

In short: we had the talk about catching feelings. There is something there; we both like each other as more than just friends. He cannot do a relationship because of a previous breakup gone bad, and I have the emotional bandwidth of toaster strudel/am a huge fucking workaholic. On paper, FWB sounds like the perfect setup for our situation. But since learning that he has other sexual partners/he may not be using protection with them, I've felt all kinds of...I don't know. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, but this is FWB. The clearest option is to let this go. Just stop sleeping with him if it bothers me this much. He can replace me, and I can disappear into my work. But I really like having him around, and it's making pulling the plug on this whole scenario all the more difficult.

Is there another way, /adv/? Or am I just being an idiot?
>>
have the talk, if he's unwilling to commit, pull the plug. find someone who will value you and be on the same wavelength. good luck.
>>
>>18450713
Thank you. His stance is abundantly clear. Only one thing to do, I suppose. It just sucks.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Completely unrelated to what you're asking, but
>that photo
>there are ugly cunts out there who share that photo, believing that they can't get a decent man because they're "smart"

King of keks
>>
>>18451842
>>18451842
Baudelaire says:
>To love intelligent women is the pleasure of a pederast.

That is, only gaylords love "smart" womyn.
>>
>>18450703
I know the allure of a guy like this but it ends messy. The seed is there for you to really become attached, not saying love, but crazy, lose your shit attached and its just not worth it especially the major turn off he's may not be using protection.
>>
>>18451842
That pic ain't wrong, though. Girls who self-identify as smart or who want to acheive academically or whatever are uniformly terrible harridans with low self esteem while the "dumb" girls care about their looks, try to dress well, are friendly and warm, want to be mothers and ideally stay at home with the kids etcetera. Guys who go for smart girls are deliberately sticking their dicks in a mousetrap for no goddamn reason.

It doesn't really have anything to do with their intelligence level, most of the """smart""" girls are mediocre and many of the "dumb" girls are smarter than average, it's just about what they value in life and in themselves which gets them sorted into these groups by each other.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.