[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to get hemorrhoid surgery in a couple days. Have any of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I have to get hemorrhoid surgery in a couple days. Have any of you had to get this surgery before?

Also I was an autistic retard when talking to the doctor after he looked at my asshole. I keep thinking about it and it makes me want to die.
>>
>>18450679
Buy an attachable toilet bidet it's cheaper than surgery and a lot less invasive
>>
>>18451954
It also doesn't solve the problem.
>>
>>18452099
Haven't been through the surgery myself, but I was fortunate enough to have a nice middle aged lady and a hot intern stare at my asshole a couple of weeks ago only to tell me "lol idj bro ur jus butthurt here's some cream to shoot up your ass and hope it gets better".

From what I was told at the hemorrhoid clinic they can usually be lasered pretty effectively. It burns for a few hours, but you keep applying the lidocaine cream to it and it aint no biggie. Ask your doctor if this is an option for you. It's much less invasive. If not then you probably have swollen internal hemorrhoids and it's going to be quite unpleasant. Bring a good gf or mommy to hold your hand. No, seriously. It makes it a lot easier to come to terms with when you've got someone who cares about you there to encourage you through it, because it is so unpleasant. Good luck.
>>
>>18450679
Had one for a year, it disappeared as soon I stopping eating spicy food for good, I miss spicy food, but I certainly don't want to have an hemorrhoid again, been 5 years since then and it never appeared again.
>>
>>18450679
Didn't have surgery, medication and time solved it for my minor case.

Personally didn't care the doctor looked at my ass. I was almost suprised at the level of not caring. Can't tell you how you get there though. Maybe just have half a life's worth of painful degrading depressing experiences? Heh.
>>
>>18453012
>I was almost suprised at the level of not caring
Maybe you just remembered it's this mans job to look at assholes and yours is no different than the last he just saw ten minutes ago
>>
I have a hemmerhoid too

Does the surgery hurt or is it numbed?
>>
>>18450679
Ignore most previous "don't have surgery" tales. They might have delayed things with their home remedies, but not fixed anything.

I've had the surgery. Now, there is no such thing as "minor surgery" and there are some downsides, but they are minimal.

You'll be given a flush-out drink the night before and spend the next several hours within racing distance of a toilet. You'' be either knocked out or given a local for the surgery, and so you'll feel nothing. Afterward, there will be some relatively minor pain, with painkillers prescribed for a couple of days. For me, the worst part was that the painkillers evidently kept turning my guts on and off, so I had cramps and a lot of gas for the first post-operation day. And then it was over forever.
>>
>>18453324
Not OP but thanks for this. Butt surgery is one of my biggest fears.

I dont trust pain killers tho. Hopefully weed is enough
>>
Had a dude stick a telescope up my ass last year. One of the options he gave me if they don't heal is banding them. No prep fluid required, they just stick a claw in your ass and tie the roid off.
PS did anyone else freak out after the initial check? Had a poop and there was so much blood. Went away after a day though, so i never needed banding
>>
I've had hemmorhoid surgery (kind of on accident). And I can tell you, it sucks big fucking time. It's not a nice feeling having to take a shit and the only thing coming out being a little black dollop and, oh, look at that, fresh blood from your now once-again-torn-open asshole. It hurt me so bad I had to take painkillers to take a shit.

And what do you know, those fucking hemmorhoid balms actually do work and I wouldn't have needed surgery after all.

But if you already tried the balms and they didn't help, well, then you're in for a wild ride.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.