[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I lucid dream? /adv/ I've been trying to lucid dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: f64.jpg (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
f64.jpg
2MB, 1600x1600px
How can I lucid dream?
/adv/ I've been trying to lucid dream for three years now, but none of the methods I've used worked.
>Binaural beats
>Finger Induced Lucid Dreams
>Lucid dream timer
Are there any other methods I could try? Or is lucid dreaming a false idea, made up by monks and hooded men?
>>
Lucid dreaming is a meme.
You don't even feel like you're asleep because you know that you're asleep and it just feels like you're awake. You may as well just close your eyes and imagine shit.
>>
Just keep researching it all day. Think about what you would do in a lucid dream. Research techniques for lucid dreaming. Talk about lucid dreaming. And then it will most likely happen.

Binaural is probably bs btw. The timer should work, but the big thing is you have to believe you can do it.
>>
As you're falling asleep try really hard to stay conscious. You might feel your whole body start to tingle and have some weird sleep paralysis but you just gotta not freak out. I've done it like 5 times in my life.
>>
>>18450590
It clearly isn't a meme because many people can do it.
>>
>>18450527
this monk talks of that in one of his vids , i cant remember what one .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c
>>
>>18450731
It's overrated
>>
File: Creepy_Adachi_4.png (56KB, 286x334px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy_Adachi_4.png
56KB, 286x334px
>want to lucid dream for the longest time
>finally do it once
>use it to fuck my husbando

Feels good man
>>
>>18450527
You've been trying for 3 years with nothing coming out of it?! If that is the whole truth I salute your persistence!

To me it feels like it doesn't matter which techniques you use. Most important thing is you're relaxed and confident.

I would suggest you take a break. Don't do anything LD related in few days. Then read about it and try to feel as exited as you felt when you first time heard about it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.