[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The suicide hotline lady just fucking hung up on me. Like I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0704.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.png
152KB, 600x729px
The suicide hotline lady just fucking hung up on me. Like I was finally coming out of my shell and she said "well gotta go lol get some help or pills, bye!" Just stopping by from R9K. I'm a 19 year old who belives that has been dealt a bad hand but has been raised to believe I haven't. To keep it short and sweet I'll copy and paste this from /R9K/
>I was molested when I was 8 years old by my gay cousin
>the girl who I thought was going to be my wife some day doesn't reply to my texts any more
>I don't know if I'm gay straight or bi
>I have about 2-3 friends
>my hobbies are to escape the reality I live in
>smoke pot daily
>I don't feel close to anyone/never have had the chance to
>this includes my parents
>I'm really insecure but confident at the same time, like I'm not even the same person with other people as I am with myself.
I just really need someone right now and the person who I would feel the most comfortable with isn't even replying. I'm I living a lie? My life is two realities, being a "Chad" minus the getting loads of girls part and being a shut in who doesn't socialize. I really need someone right now.
>>
My first piece of advice would be quit smoking pot. Then I'd say yeah getting raped is a shit hand, no two ways about it. You have the rest of your life to figure out your sexual oritnetation. Also women come and go, my advice would be don't get too attached but don't build a wall either. The only person you're hurting by worrying about her is yourself. Don't try to talk or contact her, that looks pathetic and feeds her ego/digs a hole for you. Have some respect for yourself. Good luck.
>>
>>18450429
dude I would be you if I didn't do sportzzzz startng in high school. changed my life. two best therapies I have for my anxiety are competitive sports and volunteering. I know it sounds gay and normie but deep philisophical thought, self improvement(reading, learning,or working out), and sex or ego boosting things don't hit the same spots. competition and self sacrifice clear my head better than anything.
>>
>>18450429
if you can afford to smoke pot daily then you can afford a therapist you dumb junkie.
>>
can you get therapy nibba
>>
>>18450429
You sound like a little bitch minus the rape part
>>
>>18450443
When you get a shit hand, it's time for a royal flush. I was once in your shoes Op, except for the girlfriend part, I got out of my situation by meditation and swinging. I was so busy doing that shit, I didn't even feel time go by, all my troubles just went away. Op, find that niche in life, find that one interest you are willing to learn about and follow to the end.
Then, after you cooled down, try the hotline again. Maybe report the woman, if you can.
>>
Try flying helicopters
>>
>>18450454
>Lol just fuck and be a normie bruh
I wanna shoot every normie that thinks like you.
>>
File: IMG_0701.jpg (118KB, 750x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
118KB, 750x755px
>>18450443
Thanks, I've only been doing it for about 2 weeks and I'm really bad dealing with rejection I guess.
>>18450454
Yes self improvement, I lift weights and cardio. One hour of each and eat healthy. Only thing I've never done is volunteering.
>>18450455
Only did it about once every two months or so since my tolerance is shit and lmao thanks for the compliement.
>>18450457
Yeah but I'm too scared to go through with it, not used to sharing personal details and this is the first time I do it in 19 years.
>>18450458
lmao thanks
I try to talk to everyone I see in hopes of acquiring more friends or people to just talk to but never really get close to anyone. Never have since I always had to move around and didn't have a phone/social media until 2 years ago. I'm always jealous of people who have known each other since they were kids and can say anything to each other without that fear of rejection.
>>
>>18450429
Stop browsing /r9k/ you fucking faggot. Browsing it has worse effects on mental health than drug addiction.

Stop escaping reality. Instead of hiding in your little world accept reality as an objective thing and understand that you can make more out of it if you use reason.

>smoke pot daily
>I don't feel close to anyone

I don't know where you live and if it's possible, but if you can, go town and smoke there with one of your friends. I've met a shitload of interesting people just by inviting people who ask for cigarettes to smoke a joint.

I'm getting a really strong deja vu, your post perfectly describes how I felt two years ago.
>>
File: 1475967302221.jpg (56KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
1475967302221.jpg
56KB, 700x526px
>>18450429
God has a 24/7 hotline. Get on your knees and pray to Jesus Christ, the lamb who was slain for our sins.
>>
Op that pisses me off. I hate replying but this made me want to.

I had a bad experience with a suicide hotline person. I was trying to talk to him about my story but he was talking over me in most cases, making it hard to get a word in edgewise. It felt like he wasn't listening to me. And when an hour was up he basically had to go.

What an experience. It made me feel worse.
This thread is now about shitty suicide hotline experiences.

From what I've read from others on this board, they don't really help, they just make you feel worse
>>
>>18451609
Well think of the type of person that possesses the hubris to think they can help people in crisis, but do not have the education needed to deal with mental illness.
>>
>>18450429
Anon, you need to go get professional help. Stop smoking as much weed and stop going to /r9k/, that place is toxic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.