[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >imo 8/10 life >anxiety 4/10 >accused of raep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>be me
>imo 8/10 life
>anxiety 4/10
>accused of raep
>found not guilty
>social life is still quickscoped
>anxiety issues 9/11
>feel liek shet
wat do
>>
Did you rape her?
>>
>>18450432
very important since he said "accused" and never said false rape.
>>
>>18450408
You could be in jail dude.
Count your blessings and consider moving someplace new where people don't know you.
>>
>>18450432
wouldnt be crying here if I did
>had slept with her before
>went home together
>had sex
>all good
>slept, woke up next morning
>all kinda good
>4 months later, police calls, everything is not good
>she says after we had sex I entered her when she slept
>juridically im fine
>socially im not
._.
>>
>>18450470
Yeah, that's feminism for you.

It's 2017 after all.
>>
>>18450470
Damn dude,

this sounds like you need a fresh start. Are you still in the same town/among people involved in this?
>>
>>18450503
Yeah I am
>studying ivy league uni
>been making about 5k usd/month beyond my studies in since a year back
>having a great social life
>I have told best friends, they stay supportive
>noticed how people who have heard from rumours put distance between us
feeling apathetic.jpg
>>
>>18450525
what are you doing that earns you $5K usd/month?
>>
>>18450525
>>studying ivy league uni
>>been making about 5k usd/month beyond my studies in since a year back
>>having a great social life
>>I have told best friends, they stay supportive

Then why do you still feel like shit m8?
Keep the things you just posted in mind.
>>
Even though it sucks I always tell a girl if she is allright at least 4 times when I am having sex cuz of shit that happened to you. I hear too many damn stories and it really is fucked up that it happened four months later. Is she serving anytime for filing a false report? Well it did make it to trial you musta had a hella good lawyer OP, you are damn lucky.
>>
>>18450554
>filing a false report
It's never a false report unless the girl admits to lying about it.
>>
File: 1492890383260.gif (923KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492890383260.gif
923KB, 424x240px
>>18450525
>>18450470
>>18450408

I'll give this a 3/10
>>
>>18450543
betting arbitrages, works in scandinavia
>>18450554
reporting her for slander would only make it worse since she would never admit she was wrong, my dad wanted me to but I veto'd it
>>18450551
I try to do this, woulnd't be here if i successfully did though lel>>18450566
kek
>>
>>18450573
How'd you get off? Lack of evidence?
>>
>anxiety issues 9/11
lol. keep your distance and be cautious. best thing you can do is focus on study/work and stay lowkey like this >>18450573
>>
>>18450579
There was no trial, only a hearing before the matter was disused
She basically had no case leading closure due to lack of evidence. Juridically this (rightfully) puts me in the clear, however not socially :/
>>
>>18450598

Upgrading to 4/10.
>>
>>18450603
Was scouting for key's to weapon's safe tonight.
>upgrademepls.jpg

wouldn't do it even if I found them though
>>
>>18450408
Keep making your money, save up all you can, move to find a job after Uni, forget about these fuckers. If anyone in your new town asks where you come from, lie.

Or, you can keep doing what you're doing. Since your friends are supportive, they'll tell everyone who's talking behind your back to fuck off. It'll blow over.
>>
>>18450782
something like this, no need to lie though. just don't mention the fucking incident. not like it's anyone's business anyways.

[current year] this shit is par for the course and don't count on fags and cunts to understand until it's too late.

consider it an exercise in character building and don't trust a fucking woman again.

remember, if it flies, floats or fucks, rent it, don't buy it.

>inb4 homo, no bully
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.