[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm addicted to him. It's been 5 years, we always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1492812767300.jpg (74KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
1492812767300.jpg
74KB, 526x567px
I'm addicted to him.

It's been 5 years, we always end up fighting but I need to talk to him everyday and I feel like he is a drug to me. He says bad things to me and I say bad things back but I always end up running back to him. Is there something wrong with me? I don't understand how other people move on with break ups because this person means so much to me. I've never felt anything close for anybody else and I've told him things I never told anyone else. Do I have some problem? Because I can't go without talking to him and he can't go without talking to me. In the last 5 years the most we have been away from eachother was a week.
>>
>>18449839
Tell him exactly what you said there .
>>
>>18449936
I have, many times.
>>
>>18450100
>..how people move on from relationships?
>5 years together
make it clear , are you in relationship ? If so why do you ask about how people move on with rships
>>
>>18449839
I wish I could experience this for just once in my life. Every time I get into conflict with anyone not in my family, they bolt at the first opportunity and want nothing to do with me ever again.
>>
>>18449839
Man I wish I had a bitch hooked like that, dude can probably get your dumbass to do anything with no question.
>>
Codependency is a bitch

You can live without each other it's just going to a hard long painful road to freedom, relationships aren't a game if you do break up you better make dam sure the person your with is "the one" or else it will be this all over again
>>
>>18449839
You're a miserable cunt that needs therapy and some friendship.
>>
>>18450127
It's complicated, we are always on and off, at the moment we are off
>>18450203
Yeah I realize that's what I have but for some reason I can't change
>>
>>18450246
True, but it's hard for me to find friends since I'm an introvert and everytime I try to get to know people they're boring, sensitive and I don't understand them
>>
>>18450196
It seems like it
>>
In an abusive relationship, the abuser can actually over time trigger the same part of your brain that heroin addiction and withdrawal does.

The process goes like this: slowly cut you off from everybody else so they're all you've got, then THEY give you the silent treatment or do something horrible so that you're sad and alone, and then they apologize and talk to you again so you feel relief and your brain produces serotonin. Repeat over and over and you've successfully created an addiction in your victims brain.

So yeah, you can be literally mentally addicted to somebody who fucks with you over a prolonged period of time.

What's the only way to stop being addicted to heroin? Cold fucking turkey baby.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.