[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys I'm kind of in deep shit here. So I don't go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0080.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
Ok guys I'm kind of in deep shit here. So I don't go on this board ever, maybe I'll go and give some advice to other people on here as payment. So little back story my ex gf is bipolar receives California SSI. She is only able to work. She has bad anxiety and depression. But whatever that's a discussion on its own. But I got her pregnant. I'm pretty sure it's mine. But we wanna get a DNA test after it's born so I know for sure. She is ok with. Now I can't afford child support. I know that if I sign the birth certificate the state is going after me. I want this child and I'm excited to be a father. But anyways, she we were gonna get a 3rd party DNA test and so she can keep the results in case I dip out then she can go after me for child support. Is there a way out of child support and she can be rest assured that if I run she can go after me for child support.
>>
>>18449603
Also excuse my typos please I'm on my phone.
>>
>>18449603
If you want this kid, then what's there to lose? Take custody of the kid. She has a disorder that would make it easier for you to claim custody.

>Have a job that pays more than hers.
>Mentally stable.
>Have better living space for child.
>>
>>18449626
That's not what I wanna do?

Plus I don't have proper living space for this baby I do work and make decent money. But I just want the baby to stay with her and I just go over there and pick it up and take it to my house or whatever everyday. She just wants to make sure she can get child support later on. If I take off and ditch the kid (which I'm not)
>>
>>18449643
If you don't want custody, then Child Support is what you'll have to do if you're the dad.

Period. Like the court will come after you if she proves to them that you're the dad.

http://family.findlaw.com/child-support/are-you-eligible-for-child-support.html

Read up.
>>
>>18449666
>>18449643
>>18449603

"Once paternity is established, the father may be ordered to pay child support for his child. A father who is not married to the child's mother generally will not be awarded custody of the child if the mother is providing reasonable care, but he may receive preference over third parties, such as grandparents or prospective adoptive parents."
>>
what are you asking here?

you WANT her to get child support if you run off? you have to be there for that...
>>
>>18449683
Yes that's what I'm asking. And there's my question. My answer is im fucked I guess. Plus she just told me she doesn't want me to take the child on my own for at least a year. I hate this bitch
>>
>>18449721

like i said, if you run away and stop paying child support, then she can't get child support. the government wont pay the child support for you. there are other programs that help her but she'd have to look into those on her own, and whether or not you sign on the paper would not matter.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.