[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get into the non-anonymous internet? Things like Instagram

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How do you get into the non-anonymous internet?
Things like Instagram or Snapchat.
I haven't had any form of social media but steam since middle school

Part of me wants to open a Facebook or Twitter and start adding people but I don't know who I could add but family. And why would anyone want someone who doesn't post much to follow them online anyway?

Give it to me straight. How do I become hip like my fellow young people (I'm 19) and blend in with the non-anonymous internet
>>
People like adding other people they know for friend numbers, and also if they ever have to reach you, or they are planning a reunion, or see how you are doing then they can. Don't overthink it. Just add people. I dont follow everyone i added from middle school but it's nice to know that We are on good terms enough for them to have added me back.

Just add pictures of you so they know it's you and not some bot.
>>
Making a facebook account in 2017 would come off as pretty odd.
>>
Facebook sucks. Instagram imo is more okay since it's just all pictures, although the ads can get really tiring. If you're into taking photos or just lurking on people, I suggest to make an Instagram.

Twitter's pretty cool for livefeed shit or memes.

I dunno. Social media isn't really necessary as long as you've got your own circle of friends to chat with.
>>
if you're me you don't. if you're you, you make sure you haven't pissed off very hostile groups that would be waiting for you to do that, then you just make an account.
>>
Similar question as OP but reversed

How to get into the dark orca part of deep web? or is it just an orca that lives in the deep web? It could also be argued that its' tail resides in dark web
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.