[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanted to get some input on this Where I work, there is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1493089624473.jpg (162KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493089624473.jpg
162KB, 1280x1280px
I wanted to get some input on this

Where I work, there is a smoking area. It has benches, and lots of space. There was this cute girl I see all the time. I stare at her, and I felt like she stared at me some times - but maybe she was just looking in my direction. Anyway, after a few days, I made a move, and she shut me down. Said she has a boyfriend, which may or may not be true (I'm leaning towards true because she doesn't seem obnoxious at all). I thanked her for her time and and left.

I've seen her a few more times with people, but this most recent time, she came by herself and sat close to me - suspiciously close given the amount of open seats she could have chosen.

What was up with this? She could have sat anywhere and she already shut me down. Why sit so close to me. I could have leaned over and touched her. We didn't talk, she was there for a short whole then left.

Advice on what the hell that was about?

pic only selected to get attention, since no one ever responds to my threads otherwise.
>>
>>18449384
Golden rule of life

Always be kind and polite to everyone and if a cute girl sits close to you say hello then politely inquire as to how their day is going.
>>
>>18449384
it;s just a seat man

its just a seat.

dont read into it.
>>
>>18449384

You are no longer a random face to her. She is not into you, don't get me wrong. But by talking to her, you are now a person in her "mindscape".

That's why sitting away from you would have been weird. I mean, maybe you two could've talked.

She is not into you.

Next time, say, "hi" or something. Maybe you'll make a friend. If for some unfathomable reason you can't bear to be friends with this girl just because she rejected you, then ignore her for a while and you'll disappear from her mind eventually.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.