[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, >be me >be actual roastie >not even ugly >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170623-134951.jpg (634KB, 1438x988px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-134951.jpg
634KB, 1438x988px
Hi /adv/,
>be me
>be actual roastie
>not even ugly
>not even whore
>virgin actually
>never even masturbated
>ashamed and embarassed
>want boyfriend, want to have sex, but lack any self-confidence
>consider surgery, but it's expensive and scary
>tfw I'm wasting my best years
What do, /adv/?
>>
Just leave it
>>
>>18449382
Save and cut that beef off and don't fall for the coming white knights. It's simply not aestetically pleasing for normal people. The only guys which like them are the same ones which like to fuck fatties because they get a hard one from the psychological control they have over insecure women. They are pure cancer.

It's also not that scare. Local anasthesia, a couple minutes and after a month you can finally get fucked.
>>
>>18449488
t. over insecure woman
>>
>>18449382
Also: You're not wasting them. You're lucky you can't whore around. Take the time and look out for husbando material. The more mates you have and the more casual sex you have the harder it is to bond longterm which will make divorce inevitable.

Embrace the virtues life, anon.
>>
You should at least attempt to find a boyfriend if that's what you want. If you're not ugly it shouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>18449488
Or some guys don't care about that shit? Sometimes the other kind looks like girls who haven't went through puberty. Personal preference, guys who think that it relates to how many people you've been with don't have a brain.
>>
>>18449493
Nah, I'm a inni. I'm just brutaly honest. That's also why I did go out of my way and get a haemorrhoids cut out and I can assure you, after that nothing scares you anymore if you know how it feels to take a shit while feeling like some duddits-monster are breaching out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2q8tGqnOYo
>>
>>18449382
Surgery might ruin it when there's nothing that needs to be fixed in the first place
>>
>never even masturbated
Wtf, why?
>>
>>18449508
It doesn't ruin anything. It's just skin, anon. Wrinkled, brownish skin which hangs out and hurts you even if you ride a bike or those flaps sneak out from your underwear.
>>
>>18449505
Nah, you're full of shit, especially
>The only guys which like them are the same ones which like to fuck fatties because they get a hard one from the psychological control they have over insecure women

and the only other place you could have pulled that "wisdom" from other than your ass is personal experience.

Cosmetic surgery for your fucking gentials is asinine and the only person who would not only seriously advocate for it, but pre-emptively say that everyone who disagrees with them is a "white knight" and inherently dishonest is someone who is deeply insecure.
>>
>>18449514
Lol hurt you? Flaps of skin don't hurt senpai
>>
>>18449529
Ever gotten your ballsack caught in a zipper or between your cloths without being able to free it? Yeah, they also bleed like shit if you scrape them due to not being able to refold them.

>>18449523
>Nah, you're full of shit, especially
Nah, you're just salty that I don' sugar coat it and see a benefit in cutting useless flaps out if OP has a problem with it instead of telling her to "deal with it".
>>
>>18449382
where are you from, how old are you and why haven't you had a relationship yet
>>
>>18449532
>>Nah, you're full of shit, especially
>Nah, you're just salty that I don' sugar coat it
A piece of shit is a piece of shit regardless of if there's sugar on it or not. You just threw out some unsubstantiated bullshit as fact lol
>>
>>18449532
I don't have a ballsack, I'm a chick
>>
>>18449536
>Nah, you're full of shit, especially
As I said, you're just emotional, probably because you're a roastie which thinks everything is an attack on you, which shows me that you yourself haven't delat with those flaps.
>>
>>18449532
Scrape them? How the fuck?
>>
>>18449382
>anon and anonette fall down on the bed
>making out passionately, lots of panting and moaning
>fumbling with each other's zippers, ripping clothes off
>pause for more makeouts
>bra is unhooked, pants and underwear come off
>suddenly
>"babe, what ... what the fuck is that?"
>"wha--"
>"your vagina"
>"it's literally roast beef tier"
>"but - anon! no! fuck me please!"
>puts his still-hard dick away, pulls on his clothes
>"i'm sorry babe I can't have sex with you, your vagina is just too ugly"

Pictured above: a scenario that has never happened even once in the history of sex.

The cold hard truth: EVERYBODY'S genitals look sorta weird, and for 99% of us, once the clothes come off, that doesn't matter even a little bit. You share your 'condition' with millions and millions of other women, most of whom have perfectly satisfying sex lives (some of whom usually have sex within the confines of a relationship, some of whom are having casual sex literally right now).

Chill the fuck out. You're fine.
>>
>>18449544
this
>>
>>18449539
Well, just imagine a highly sensitive skin flaps "going her own way" in your underwear while you try not to look like you'Re walking with a dick in your ass because you can't just grab them in public and reposition. As someone riding daily on her bike, it can get really painfull even if you're not a roastie.
>>
>>18449541
I haven't because I was born an innie, unlike you. Which is obvious from the histrionics you're pulling just because someone dared to call you out on a ridiculous comment and your inexplicably intricate knowledge of what it's like to be a "roastie."

if there's any proof that surgery doesn't have the desired effect of making you less insecure, it's you lol. take note, OP.
>>
>>18449544
anon, this is untrue, this has happened, I know it has. I personally would be so turned off by a girls vagina that I wouldn't have sex with them
>>
>>18449542
Continuos moving jeans or something. After a couple minutes it will beginn to make you insane. You really can't imagine how uncomfy they can get?
>>
>>18449550
>an innie, unlike you
>What is reading comprehension?

>if there's any proof that surgery doesn't have the desired effect of making you less insecure, it's you lol

I actually wanted to help OP, you on the other hand can only trash talk my opinion without contributing anything else. Just fuck off with your bitchy attitide and learn to discuss like an adult.
>>
>>18449544
Actually, I would fuck her, maybe. Bu I sure as hell would not finger or suck her if it looks like a flesh wound.
>>
>>18449532
Girl I'm an innie but you're fucking nuts and shallow.

The only surgery a woman should get on their genitals is if there is something amiss, like a 2nd degree tear from birth.

Cosmetic surgery for genitals most men look past if she is clean, well-kept, and tight inside is stupid. The only people I've heard use the term roastie was on this Burmese basket weaving imageboard

You're a fucking idiot with self-image issues because all your "roastie" girl friends (if you have any) are finding guys to settle with.
>>
>>18449560
>>an innie, unlike you
>>What is reading comprehension?

I said "born an innie, unlike you"
>>What is reading comprehension?
Something very foreign to you.
>>
>>18449579
>The only surgery a woman should get on their genitals is if there is something amiss, like a 2nd degree tear from birth.
Thanks but I rather see that every woman can chose herself what she does to her body instead of getting told she's beautiful as she is (which is nothing but hollow rethoric). She obviously isn't happy with it and saving a couple bucks and finally be happy is the best decision she can make. Otherwise she will have to learn to accept something over years which she deep inside still finds to be disgusting. I don't think lying to yourself is a solution.

>The only people I've heard use the term roastie
It's just like "innie" an broudly know term to describe that shit. Internet slang slowpoke.

>You're a fucking idiot with self-image issues
Ah yes, keep attacking me personally because I don't share your opinion. That's very mature.
>>
>>18449560
>trash talk
like this?
>don't fall for the coming white knights.

The very first thing you said is that anyone who holds a differing opinion than you is a white knight and to dismiss it. This is how anyone with a fucking brain in their head would know you're not credible.

>learn to discuss like an adult.
You mean learn to discuss like you?
Ok
OP, this person is a fucking crazy cunt. don't fall for her shit.

How's that?
>>
File: wfewqr.png (60KB, 291x245px) Image search: [Google]
wfewqr.png
60KB, 291x245px
>>18449584
>I said "born an innie, unlike you"
Where did I say that I wasn't born an innie lol? Read again.

>Something very foreign to you.
Irony.
>>
>>18449593
yeah you seem really happy

kek
>>
>>18449600
>Where did I say that I wasn't born an innie lol? Read again.
You didn't, I gathered that from your posts. As I went on to explain in the very next sentence
>Which is obvious from the histrionics you're pulling just because someone dared to call you out on a ridiculous comment and your inexplicably intricate knowledge of what it's like to be a "roastie."

Holy shit the illiteracy.
>>
>>18449602
I was about to say that, lmao

Her perfect innie probably doesn't get enough action
>>
>>18449599
>The very first thing you said is that anyone who holds a differing opinion than you is a white knight and to dismiss it.
Yes, because I've been here long enough to know that (as you have shown) the knights will come and relativize it without any arguments but purely on feelings.

I delivered personal experience and an explanation how it's done. Till know I'm the only one actually responding to the OP with something she can use. So maybe, focus on OP instead of bitching on me how ebil I am.
>>
>>18449549
Never happened to me but alright then
>>
>>18449532
Those "useless flaps" have a lot of nerve endings in them that make sex feel better, though.
>>
>>>>18449605
>You didn't, I gathered that from your posts.
In your words:
Holy shit the illiteracy.
>>
>>18449553
Anon, there is this novel invention you may have heard of, it's called "underwear".
>>
All you butthurt femnons might want to focus on OP instead of behaving like bitchy women on their difficult days and trying to read between the lines how my sex life and happiness is doing lmao
>>
>>18449613
Anon, have you ever seen female underwear which doesn't look like you have stolen it from yur grandma?
>>
>>18449533
I'm eighteen. I've never been in a relationship because by the time I actually wanted to start dating anyone, around sixteen, my confidence was already shot. With any guy that approaches me I'm just way to shy and anxious to hold a conversation, and I end up not talking to them or ghosting them or whatever because I can't handle it.
>>
>>18449622
Why was your confidence shot before you actually even tried? It makes no sense.
>>
>>18449622
If you want a boyfriend just stop rejecting and ignoring the people who show interest in you.

This is the simplest problem ever wtf
>>
>>18449593
Honestly cosmetic surgery does not solve all problems, once people get it it starts an addiction..they need to change this and now it's that etc etc until you find yourself looking like an inflated plastic thing resembling a human. What you really need to work on is how you see things, once you make things other than your vaginal appearance a priority you'll see that surgery is a waste of money and risk.
>>
>>18449382
>ashamed and embarrassed

OP, listen now: a person who will truly love you won't care about your floppy vagina. There's more to a person that a curved dick or big vag lips. Sure, it's not the most aesthetically pleasant thing, but it's not the end of the world. Any partner who would laugh at your vagina or drop you because of something like this just proves himself not to be very interested in you. Or rather, shows that his interest is highly superficial.

Pretty pussy is just one of the countless things that make a girl attractive. In the grand scheme of things it's really not that important.
>>
>>18449628
I was bullied in middle school a lot. By the time I got to highschool it stopped, and guys and shit would approach me, but I never really assimilated, I guess.
>>18449630
I'm very awkward and shy. I feel like if I don't stop talking to them, then they'll do it to me at some point. And I don't want to disappoint them, and I'd rather not try then confirm what I'm afraid of. To me it's preemptive, more than anything.
>>
>>18449634
>once people get it it starts an addiction
Only in people with an addictive personality. Just like not all smokers or beer drinking people will get fucked up by missusing them. Slippery Sloope Fallacy.

> What you really need to work on is how you see things, once you make things other than your vaginal appearance a priority you'll see that surgery is a waste of money and risk.
If her only problem are her flaps, she probably wont do more, simply because it's fucking expansive. Only rich fucks can afford to degenerate themselves with surgeries.

This is something which will last her for ever and make her happy. That should be worth those shekels. It's better than always having that shit in mind and just trying to talk oneself to like something you actually don't.
>>
>>18449648
I know that, logically. But what if, when I finally do decide to get a boyfriend and decide have sex with him, he's disgusted or whatever? I don't know if I could handle that, so it doesn't seem worth it to even try.
>>
>>18449532
>>18449610
This. Plus they hug the dick when he pulls out. It isn't completely random and senseless that it is very common for them to protrude.
>>
>>18449593
You were attacking other people first you dense person.

You seem very unhappy and sexually frustrated that you get zero action with your perfect labia.

Also, cosmetic surgery doesn't make you happier.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1349913/How-plastic-surgery-lead-self-loathing-disappointment-suicide.html
>>
>>18449673
>You seem very unhappy and sexually frustrated that you get zero action with your perfect labia.
I said that she should not blindly believe people which will talk her out of it to not hurt her feelings. While exactly the same people now try to attack me in childish but in their minds the most intimite way they can imagine.

I wasn't honest to hurt Op, just to make my experience clear and not to sugar coat it, you and those others on the other hand only get butthurt and attack me as a person on every fucking comment instead of helping OP. Really an trashy personality.

>Also, cosmetic surgery doesn't make you happier.
>one dailykek article about old fucks which could not accept getting old, which isn't the same as cutting a peace of beef which will not regrow and stay that way till OP will be an old fuck herself.

Op doesn't like her slaps. Shes disgusted. She can either lie to herself or do something against it. Those are literally the only possibilities she has. I'm on the honest side, if you'Re not, fine.
>>
>>18449668
There are literally a billion reasons why a guy could be disgusted with you. If it's not your vagina it could be something else. Your problem is all in your head, surgery isn't gonna fix it.
>>
>>18449668
You can tell him that your pussy is an outie before you two have sex.
Girl, really, listen to me now: if you get a boy who will reject you only because your pussy is ugly - and by the way, pussies aren't for looking but for fucking - it just means that he doesn't really love you and has no value for you as a potential partner. Only impossibly immature people care *that* much about how pretty genitals are. Think about it, if now he's bothered by your pussy, do you think he's someone who will truly support you? Take care of you when you get sick?

Honestly 4chan is not a good place to ask this question, but out there, in real world, people generally have less skewed view on human body and on what is really important in the relationship.
>>
>>18449708
>it just means that he doesn't really love you and has no value for you as a potential partner.

TIL sexual attraction doesn't count for roasties because reasons
>>
>>18449712
I never said that. I find it strange that sexual attraction would boil down to the size of pussy lips, but if that's the case, it's fine too.

In this case op has to find someone whose sexual attraction towards her won't depend on/suffer because of her vagina, and the guy is free to look for girls with an innie.

It's not a problem.
>>
>>18449712
Not them but for most people, if they are insanely attracted to how a person carries themself, their personality, their spirit, their smile, the way they treat them, the way they act during sex etc... it isn't suddenly all ruined because low and behold, turns out they aren't literally flawless.
>>
>>18449655
Yeah, but will it really change anything? What if she is expecting her insecurities to vanish after the procedure and what happens once she coughs up the money and that doesn't happen. Similar to how I always wanted bigger breasts because that's what guys like, right? Now I've learned to like my size and if I would have got surgery in the past, i know I would have regretted it.
>>
>>18449727
>I find it strange that sexual attraction would boil down to the size of pussy lips
Well, as someone with daily sexy time I can't see myself sucking a dick for example with a shitton of skin tags or thick fordyce spots. It simply doesn't _look_ nice and that meaning healthy. There is a biological reason why humans like something on average, that is signy of health. And discoloured flaps, spots and warts might not be unhealthy but still aren't aesthical. Just like hemorrhoids. It simply looks, well. Not nice.

>In this case op has to find someone whose sexual attraction towards her won't depend on/suffer because of her vagina
But will she change her own view of her flaps? I don't think so.
>>
Some guys actually find innies not too aesthetically pleasing either, in a way they could look like they're meant for a younger body and that could make the guy feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>18449729
Either way she won't have flaps, and that's the biggest reason for her insecurities as without them she can work them out with a nice young man.

She doesn't do it for the guys, she would do it for herself. She isn't happy with those wings between her legs. That is the only point that counts.
>>
>>18449742
Please, lots of women have outies, men like fucking them just fine. Good for you that you are happy with the way you look but comparing inner lips that show to something rare (in young folks) and literally caused by a virus like warts is obnoxious and pointless.
>>
>>18449742
>discolored, spots, warts

Uuhm how did the conversation get to health problems? All vaginas are different, it's no different from a belly button being out vs in
>>
>>18449747
Never heard from any guy soething like that. That's more something women tell to shame innies (just like bushy cunts like to shame saved ones, implying the look like children).
>>
>>18449382
I don't care, and I don't think most men do either.
>>
>>18449761
Some guys like bushes too, not all men are the same.
>>
>>18449754
> comparing inner lips that show to something rare (in young folks) and literally caused by a virus like warts is obnoxious and pointless.
Actually it's quite common, just like Herpes. And the point was looks, which is the same thing. It doesn't look "smooth and clean".

>>18449758
>Uuhm how did the conversation get to health problems?
It didn't. It's just an example how the look of genitals even without medical relevancy is very much important.
>>
>>18449761
shaved cunts look weird
>>
>>18449742
Vaginas aren't supposed to look nice, that's not their function. And we are not talking here about ugly vaginas covered in warts and skin, just ones with bigger lips. I don't know why are you do bent on arguing that innies are better. They aren't; they aren't less healthy either. I all depends on the person. Some guys will find innies revolting, other outies, and some won't care eitherway.
>>
>>18449761
Well, as a guy, I kinda like it when the inner labia stick out a bit. It kinda reinforces that the person in front of me is aroused and thus enjoying themselves.
>>
>>18449766
Of course, but they are just like those fetishing outies, in a tiny minority. Most normies don't.
>>
>>18449761
>That's more something women tell to shame innies

Like you shame outies now? Kek
>>
>>18449769
>Vaginas aren't supposed to look nice
They are if you want to get head. If you like mormon intercourse, more power to you. Then of course only the vaginas biological usability counts.
>>
>>18449771
>minority fetishist of innies detected
The majority doesn't care one way or the other.
>>
>>18449776
They don't need to look nice, not even when you want to give or receive head.
>>
>>18449770
Theres more to bite/suck on
>>
>>18449767
>And the point was looks, which is the same thing.
Except that warts are rare and if you're a hot blooded man who is successful with women you encounter plenty of outies and learn they are just another flavor of vagina - which most men aren't exactly picky about.

Also a pussy is more than just its looks. In reality vaginas don't just differ in lips but also in how easily they get wet, how tight they are and whether she can contract it at will, how good they smell and taste, how easy it is to make her climax and so on. You cannot isolate a single feature to determine whether or not it's any good. And this is just talking about the genitals itself, not about just how much the rest matters. Just like you would look differently at the desirability of a body depending on how handsome the face of the man is, or how well he is fucking you.
>>
>>18449775
I don't shame themm, I just speak how I see them and why I do think that aesthetics are important. If you like flaps, please, I'm sure you will find a big buffet out there. But you can't deny that you're in the minority and even most women would rather have innies.
>>
>>18449786
>Also a pussy is more than just its looks.
But it's a big part, just like with everything on your mate. IF your gf is a 3/10 you might still love her for her other aspects, but you do it _despite_ her looks.
>>
>>18449794
Not in my experience, no. Bad taste, bad smell, lack of arousal etc are bigger mood killers. Tightness is the single factor that most directly influences pleasure.
>>
>>18449787
Innie poster, I know this is ad hominem but it looks to me like you feel that the innie vagina is the only good thing you have and thus you glorify it so much. The truth is that most men really don't care that much; as long their girl is into them and they feel mental/emotional/sexual connection with her, they will be happy.

Maybe in your environment the world revolves around the aesthetic functions of innie bald vaginas. In my environment people usually don't give a damn about such details, and they are happy too.
>>
>>18449806
>ad hominem
Nah, not even close. It's just something I find faszinating as it always make so hugh butthurt waves.

> In my environment people usually don't give a damn about such details, and they are happy too.
That's nice.
>>
>>18449817
It makes "huge butthurt waves" because you are blowing things WAY out of proportion. Most men would vouch that all other elements being the same, an innie looks more aesthetically pleasing than an outie.
That's a far cry from the warts comparisons and talk of looking unhealthy and what not that you are spouting here.
>>
>>18449825
>That's a far cry from the warts comparisons
No, it's not. Both things are fully natural and not unhealthy per se but make genitals _look_ unhealthy, as in grown out of control. That's just how it is, even if it's "just" looks, we're humans with eyesight, one of our most important senses and we like thinks to look nice.
>>
>>18449843
A post with 80 comments about vaginas
>>
>>18449843
>That's just how it is
No, it isn't, that's your personal opinion. Just because you find something less pretty looking doesn't mean you think it looks "unhealthy".
>>
>>18449843
>but make genitals _look_ unhealthy, as in grown out of control
It is my opinion as an expert on this subject that you are full of bullshit.
>>
>>18449843
What are you talking about, long labia doesn't make a pussy look unhealthy and in many cases it's natural (ie girl is born with it) unlike warts which are caused by HPV.

Goddamn, even if you have the most perfect innie pussy under the sun, I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole. You're stupid and bitchy af.
>>
>>18449853
>Just because you find something less pretty looking doesn't mean you think it looks "unhealthy".
Actually it does. Beauty is nothing else but evolution telling you for what to look out for to get healthy offspring (white teeth, clear skin, healthy weight, light hair = youth=fertility in europeans, wide hips in women, wide shouders in men, etc). If something just look ugly but isn't due to health aspects, it's collateral samage in nature eyes. Health is beauty. And overgrown labia with discoloration simply neithe look youthfull nor in any other way biologically appealing.
>>
>>18449787
Why do I get the feeling you were a butthurt chick who was self-conscious of her outie so you got the surgery. Now you're regretting it and bashing roasties on 4chan to make yourself feel better about using all your money on a usless surgical procedure.
>>
>>18449860
They are as natural and health-relevant like fordyce spots and skin taps.
>>
File: 7438463847.gif (516KB, 200x148px) Image search: [Google]
7438463847.gif
516KB, 200x148px
>>18449867
>still trying to play pop psychologists
Better cut out those silly feelings desu
>>
>>18449862
So do you think that men look at a woman with boyish hips and go "huh, looks diseased"? Because they don't. Just because notions of health influence what we find beautiful doesn't mean that everything less than perfect is instantly experienced as unhealthy.
>>
>>18449862
>light hair
>mating with a blonde partner will guarantee you a healthy offspring

Hmm... Are you from Germany?
>>
>>18449877
>So do you think that men look at a woman with boyish hips and go "huh, looks diseased"?
It's a signal of low fertility (kids and mother is more probable to die while childbirth). It's subcontious.

>>18449878
>Hmm... Are you from Germany?
No, I'm a Polak. But europeans tend to have light hair in childhood which gets darker and darker till the end of puberty due to sexual hormones, meaning that lighter hair is a good sign of higher fertility than darker one. That literaly the only reason blondes are a sex symbol.
>>
>>18449862
A lot of guys prefer dark hair with the stigma revolving around blonds...so your argument doesn't really work there
>>
>>18449896
>It's subconscious
Which was exactly my point. That it is not experienced as unhealthy, just as less aesthetic.
>>
>>18449488
Fuck off, Jesus, you delusional morons are some of the most insufferable fags on this board
>>
>>18449896
>Polak

dziewczyno znajdz sobie jakiegos goscia ktory cie wyrucha, wtedy nie bedziesz musiala obrazac cudzych cipek na 4chanie

A blondynki sa sex symbolem dzieki Monroe, nie europejskim wlosom, hehe
>>
>>18449897
>A lot of guys prefer
Non-europeans mostly and additionally we're talking about averages not minorities. Just look at white beauty peagant winners. Most northern-central europeans are blonde. That's what the majority likes.

ib4 "reee your'e just a stupid blonde": I'm actually dying them black.
>>
>>18449532
Spoken like a true nigger. You can fuck off man, the smell of your pitiful existence is making everyone uncomfortable
>>
>>18449904
>posting in your native language on an international board
Olga proszÄ™
>>
Aaand again people rather bitch about other opinions than actually help OP. Pathetic.
>>
>>18449862
That's only half true. While some health indicators definitely exist, it would have been impossible to have white teeth in a hunter-gatherer society. And most hunter-gatherers were fairly overweight due to fat being an asset when you have no idea when your next meal is coming around the corner.

I'd say that those things apply to men more than women. Men look for health indicators to protect them and their children from natural causes, women looks for physical strength and respect among other men to find men that will protect them and have male children strong enough to protect them when they get old.
>>
>>18449896
>a 6 year old is more fertile than a 23 year old because muh hair

Lol this retard
>>
>>18449691
You seem unable to speak coherent English. Your opinions and utterly retarded justification for your blatant stupidity go immediately into the trash for anyone with a brain. I worry that OP may actually be venerable enough to listen to your ridiculous, shallow, and selfish advice
>>
>>18449896
>a child who hasn't gone through puberty is more fertile than someone who has

Were you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
>>18449918
Of course I was, can't you tell? I exude pure faggotry in every post
>>
>>18449913
>it would have been impossible to have white teeth in a hunter-gatherer society
Obviously such indicators evolve (like going for fatter women in hunger periods).

>>18449914
We're obvisouyl speaking about humas which already show signs of sexual maturity like titts and pubic hair. But I can't stop you from deliberatly misunderstanding it.
>>
File: 54843560.jpg (89KB, 726x695px) Image search: [Google]
54843560.jpg
89KB, 726x695px
>>18449917
>hahaha a non native speaker doesn't give too much of a fuck about small grammatical errors in the middle of the night on 4chins, stupid pierog

>t. burger barely speaking taco

Keep those childish attempt at insulting me going. It only shows your inability to actually ass anything meaningfull due to your butthurt.
>>
>>18449910
no problem, I'll translate it for you

>dziewczyno znajdz sobie jakiegos goscia ktory cie wyrucha, wtedy nie bedziesz musiala obrazac cudzych cipek na 4chanie

girl, find yourself a guy who will fuck you so you won't have to insult strangers' pussies on 4chan

>A blondynki sa sex symbolem dzieki Monroe, nie europejskim wlosom, hehe

And blondes are sex symbol thanks to Monroe, not european hair, hehe

You're obviously mad about outie pussies for a whatever reason and don't want them to be as valid as innies, but guess what princess; tough luck. Many, many men (even european and Polish men) will gladly shag outies, and girls with naturally dark or ginger hair.
>>
>>18449920
>replying in my name
Good god, threads about women always get so pathetic.
>>
>>18449896
You pulled all that shit out of your ass completely.

Dark hair and light hair have zero to do with fertility. The only thing that hair color ever effects genetically is red heads due to the color arising from mutation and it affects pain receptors.
>>
>>18449935
>You pulled all that shit out of your ass completely.
>what is evolutionary biology

>Dark hair and light hair have zero to do with fertility.
They do on an subconsious level, due to the european traid of darkening after puberty (estrogen and progestogen are at fault). That's also why men usually are darker in complexion than women. But what do I know, obviously now even all non-blondes feel insulted kek
>>
>>18449691
Oh wow, you're almost as full of shit as the inniefetishist.
>>
>>18449928
FYI the person you're talking to wasn't the original chick you were talking with.

You're pretty much the only person here who everyone agrees is batshit crazy and obsessed with your vagina to an unhealthy degree, to where you thinks blonds are more fertile for some asinine logic.
>>
Well, it was nice reading all your butthurt. I have to et some beauty sleep to smooth out all those laughting wrinkles.
>>
>>18449942
>where you thinks blonds are more fertile
>reading comprehension 1/10
>>
>>18449947
Oh hey, it's the "I was only pretending to be retarded" gambit.
>>
File: 13214we.jpg (46KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
13214we.jpg
46KB, 450x600px
>>18449947
sleep tight anon
>>
>>18449942
> everyone agrees is batshit crazy and obsessed
Shit is delicious, millions of flies can't be wrong. :^)
>>
>be a crazy bitch whose only valuable quality is having an innie cunt
>see a vagina thread
>get excited
>"all 4channers will surely agree with me that innies are so much better! Man, just think about all the validation I'm gonna get from this thread"
>tfw end up calling you out for being a crazy bitch obsessed with her own twat

innie poster on a suicide watch
>>
File: 1496727747171.jpg (29KB, 503x368px) Image search: [Google]
1496727747171.jpg
29KB, 503x368px
>>18449937
Provide links backing you. Otherwise everyone will laugh at you. And I don't think you know about neurological hormones and all the hormonal process of fertility, at all.

>European trait of darkening after puberty
Then why was my sister born with black hair that changed to strawberry blonde? You make no sense and have nothing to back your claims.

>>18449951
>moves goalposts
>spews the response "reading comprehension" for the hundredth time,
>gets pointed out that she is alone in her opinions and has zero evidence to back claims of science

>lol I'm done guise, getting some beauty sleep kthx bye :^)

Bless your heart, you fragile insecure mess.
>>
>>18449965
>>tfw end up calling you out for being a crazy bitch obsessed with her own twat
I'm sure she paid a lot of money for it so
>>
>>18449382
There is much more important question op
>how wet can you get?
Or do i have to buy lube before the fun can start?

Also i am curious to how much flappy you are and if you are sensitive on flaps too or not.
>>
OP's problem has nothing to do with her vagoo

this is like how perfectly normal looking girls are anorexic because they believe in their heads they're landwhales and no one will ever love their disgusting body, meanwhile hamplanets have no problem getting boyfriends and getting dick left and right and are perfectly content or even proud of how they look

it's an emotional and psychological problem that has no real basis in her physical appearance.

surgery will not make her happy, she needs support and validation from other people
>>
>>18449382
Just for future ref, never dye hair frequently, and dye it in good colors.

NEVER wear tattoos. If you do, keep 'em minimalist, and not ever have someone's name on them. Just remember with tattoos, you look like a hoe.
>>
>>18449488
>Are the same ones which like to fuck fatties because they get a hard one from the psychological control they have over insecure women.

Uhhh nope. I like fatties and do not find roasties attractive.

And I don't get a hard one from psychological control. I get a hard one cuz fatties are soft and basically feel like tits on their whole body, plus their disgusting gluttony and laziness is hot. Get it right.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.