[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My relationship failed and I have given up all hope, he was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

My relationship failed and I have given up all hope, he was the love of my life. I cant imagine being with anyone else, and I cant imagine a life without him. What now?
>>
How long ago did you break up with him?

What happened?
>>
>>18449234
Recently. A lot of shit...mostly jealousy and insecurity. We both said and did some really bad things.
>>
Get over it. Time and no contact will help.
>>
>>18449247
I already tried but I can't. Always on again off again. He is my best friend.
>>
>>18449244
Like >>18449247 said, no contact and time will help.

I'm there myself, 3 months ago broke up with what i thought was the love of my life for exactly the same reasons you listed.

Focus on something else, don't think about getting back with him. Trust me when i say it's over and you will feel like shit for a few months. Things will get better and you'll move on.

You will probably think about him a ton but it's part of the grieving process, don't let yourself get too down he's just a guy. Do something you probably neglected doing for a long time because you were with him (for me is sports)

Cheer up, you are interesting and beautiful (i think) so this pain is only for a moment, you will find someone else.
>>
>>18449260
We were going to get married and have a family. What if i regret it later on.
>>
>>18449260
I feel like we had a really good connection and I don't think I can have one like that wih anyone else
>>
>>18449268
Like i said that's all you are gonna be thinking about.

Right it's the worst feeling in the world i know... Just hold on and you'll feel better. You WON'T forget him for a good chunk of time but time always makes everything better.

Trust me when i say when you get back to dating other people you'll wonder why you felt the way you did.

Note: Only date when you are ready, take some time alone and reflect. Hang out with your friends, do something else to take your mind off it.
Stay stong sitah
>>
>>18449228
>What now?

Now you shitpost about it on 4chin
>>
>>18449228
whatever you do, don't be a dumb bitch and start acting out by posting on your social media acting like you're perfectly fine and partying. I guarantee you will implode a couple weeks after on a night where you don't have anyone to hang out with. You will feel DESPAIR AND LONELINESS. These are the hardest times to not contact him, but you can't contact him no matter what. If you do, you're only opening that wound again and again everytime you contact him. Give yourself some time to heal, cry it out. Don't kill yourself though.
>>
>>18449228
Can confirm you will fall in love again if you keep getting out there.
[spoiler]I'm still so alone[/spoiler]
>>
>>18449228
Sounds like a typical grief state.

Block all possible points of contact, even if it hurts and try to move on.
Indulge yourself with things you love, meet new people, learn a new skill or get involved with a community.
Just do whatever you can to stay focused in the present, rather than thinking about this guy.

You WILL feel hurt, you WILL have hesitatation and doubts, you will regret things. But this is all normal and a natural thing to feel after a break up.
I know this sounds super cliche, but time does heal wounds, even if you end up with a scar, but that's fine too as long as you learn something from this experience. Just be patient with yourself.

You gain nothing from staying down about something you can't change, and the longer you stay down, the longer you'll keep missing out on new opportunities to be happy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.