[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone you knew of, but didn't know personally from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

If someone you knew of, but didn't know personally from high school was doing drugs while pregnant, what would you do?

I'm filled with this seething rage, but I feel it is not my place to police someone else's behaviors. On the other hand, it pisses me off someone would risk their unborn child's health like that.
>>
All you can do is tell them the risks involved with such activities. If they continue, you can then right this person off as someone to not respect and never consider their opinion on anything meaningful. Let the trash stay trashy.

Alternatively if you have proof, call social services or some shit. Don't bother involving any agencies or other people unless you have proof. And no, a Facebook status status saying let's do drugs is not proof.
>>
>>18449222
I watched a woman smoke while pregnant. She said she's done her "research" and the internet told her it's totally fine to smoke while pregnant. I did not say anything but I wish I did.

I used to have a coach who said that there are points in your life where you have a choice to do the right thing, but doing so will feel bad and make you look like an asshole. This is one of those situations.
>>
>>18449222
Expose her for the babies sake, anonymously set her up and get attention on her to make everyone question it until she feels guilty and changes attitude. If you try talk to her directly it won't solve anything and she will most likely tell you to get out of her business.

If that doesn't work then be a snitch to child services as >>18449236 stated, of course do this shit if you feel an obligation to do something if not then mind your own business.
>>
>see pregnant girl smoking cigarette in parking lot
>she comes into the store
>buys another pack and vodka shooters

okay then.

>see my weed dealer pull up
>know he's more into powder than green
>they make a deal in the parking lot

I think they're trying to kill it. If so, good on them at least. I'd rather they kill the burden then birth a retard.
>>
>>18449222
My older sister did this and we didn't find out until she was close to birth in the hospital. I was devasted and a part of me hates my sister for that. My niece is six years old now, and I mean I think she's normal for her age but she does get sick a lot more than her sisters. Despite this, my sister doesn't believe she did anything wrong. She just decribes being depressed and never thinking ahead, brought her happiness.
>>
>>18449222
What type of drug is mobile?
>>
File: 1373583397533.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1373583397533.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>18449222

1. There's no way you're going to prove she's doing drugs and no law enforcement agency is going to test her or search her based on your say so.

2. Currently, Tennessee is the only state in which a woman can be prosecuted for using illegal drugs while pregnant.

3. It doesn't matter what the outcome is, you're going to look like a crazy asshole if you attempt to meddle with this person's life. I agree that its a really shitty thing to do but ultimately it isn't illegal and even if it was there's nothing you can do.
>>
Yeah there's actually very little you can do.

I work for Child Protection and people often submit notices to us about mothers who take drugs while pregnant but even we have no legal authority until the child is born.
>>
>>18449222
Jesus Christ. Hopefully it'll be stillborn. Then it won't have the displeasure of grow up with such a vile 'mother'.
>>
>>18449222
If you know her well enough, the best thing to do is catch her high or with possession and call the cops?

Unfortunately, I've known a few. And the bittersweetness is that luckily, their babies came out fine. The reason for that being bittersweet is: the mother thinks that what they did was okay, and who really wants the child to suffer for the mother's retardation
>>
How about you just fuck off with your misogyny unless you're going to take care of and raise the child she's got feeding off and morphing her body like a parasite that she can do what she wants with because it's her body and you're no better than the useless, selfish dick that used her vagina for a quick orgasm and left?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.