[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok lads. So there's this girl I met on my course. Friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Ok lads.
So there's this girl I met on my course. Friend of a friend thing. At first she was just another random person. Soon, my gut starts telling me I should talk to her (usually my gut is right). She's my type, and there's not many other people from my area in this uni, so she's fun to talk to, so i reach out and make a connection.

Few months later, we've talked for a while now and been out to the movies twice. Once alone and the 2nd time with two of her friends who left once the movie was over. When i'm with her things are pretty chill, and I feel some feels. When we're not near each other though, I get very unsure about the relationship. She's really shy and doesn't have many friends in the uni so I end up feeling like I'm carrying the conversation, which my socially inept ass hates doing. Text convos are usually shallow and boring. Last time we talked, she was upset about something she wouldn't tell me, and I misread the entire situation. My friends know I'm into her already, and I'm quickly becoming the only one in my main friend group who's never had a relationship. I've been back home for a week and she should be back soon too. We're supposed to meet up since we live nearby, but I don't want to start another convo (i always seem to start them). Do I do the dumb thing and wait for her to reach out this time? Am I crazy to think that anything can even come from this?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.