[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you get STDs from getting your dick sucked? long story short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: young whore disgusted.jpg (29KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
young whore disgusted.jpg
29KB, 615x409px
can you get STDs from getting your dick sucked?

long story short i've been invited to this party and i've overheard this girl has a plan to suck my dick but she's a bit of a whore so i don't know if i should be worried

it's a serious question, not a troll
>>
Yes.
>>
>>18449069
how? which ones? i would really like to get my dick sucked but i am afraid.
>>
>>18449079

Whatever she's got in her mouth.
>>
Yes, you'll get whatever shit she's had in her mouth, most likely herpes though.
>>
>>18449050
>i've overheard this girl has a plan to suck my dick

we humans are truly a fascinating species
>>
>>18449110
>we humans are truly a fascinating species
why do you say this? have you never went to high school?
>>
>>18449285
You do realize a good percentage of us are still college age virgins (me included) and some are even wizards rite
>>
>>18449331
i still don't get why that shit was fascinating
>>
>>18449405
you're a very fun guy
>>
>>18449405
Different anon my dude

When it comes to getting the dick wet we are perplexed by women who just want to suck guys randomly among other things
>>
>>18449050
It's possible, but not as likely as unprotected vaginal sex. Some STDs are only present in saliva in such low concentrations that it's virtually impossible to get infected that way.
If she has any small cuts or wounds in her mouth or throat, the chance of infection from oral sex goes way up for everything.
And, of course, there are some STDs that are as happy in the mouth as on the genitals, like cold sores, they're a form of herpes.

So, Anon, if you're planning to get your dick sucked, bring a condom or three. I'd recommend one taste-neutral, then one or two with some fruit taste, strawberry or vanilla or something like that.
>>
>>18449471
>So, Anon, if you're planning to get your dick sucked, bring a condom or three
have you ever been sucked with a condom on? just don't even bother with that shit. it's the same as not being sucked at all.
>>
>>18449644
Well, if you prefer potential STDs...
>>
>>18449658
i'd rather just jerk off than be sucked with a condom 100% times
>>
>>18449689
This.

Been there, done that.
>>
>>18449689
>>18449799
Are you two by any chance circumcised?
>>
>>18449050
You can also get any STD's that's transmitted through blood like aids. If she has an open soar in her mouth contact with her saliva and blood through your penis = STD. Not trolling do research
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.