[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr my girlfriend's mom is a cunt, how do I go about avoiding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1496457344857.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1496457344857.gif
1MB, 264x264px
tl;dr my girlfriend's mom is a cunt, how do I go about avoiding her while maintaining my relationship

My girlfriend's mom is a vapid,overly promiscuous, cheating,lying, often absent woman. For the past few years of dating my girlfriend I've been able to maintain friendly terms with her,but recently we clashed because she was acting extremely sanctimonious about an issue my girlfriend and I have been having and I called her out on her bullshit. I later apologized for speaking out of turn because I realized things would be strained in my relationship if there was an added layer of conflict, however, she's not someone I want to be around anymore, besides physically avoiding her, what's the best way to maneuver this so that my relationship isn't affected by her bullshit.
>>
Easy. You are an adult with your own shit to deal with. So is your girlfriend. Combined, you have another life together with its own set of shit. You have too much to do to worry or give a fuck about that bitch. Tell your girlfriend you don't want anything to do with her mom and you do not want a relationship with her mom. Your girl should get it if she's aware of how much of a cunt her mother is.

There is absolutely no reason to feel the need to tolerate someone else's fucked up family. My wife's family is a goddamn nightmare. We don't associate with any of them. No one gives a fuck. We have our own family.

If your chick is some crazy kind of bitch who thinks her mom needs to be a part of your relationship in some way, then either straighten her out and knock some sense into her why that's bullshit and not necessary, or bail and find someone with some common sense.
>>
What was the issue?
>>
>>18448714
Your gf will probably transform into her mom in time. You have been warned.
>>
>>18448974
My thoughts on the issue exactly, I just wanted alternate opinions in case I was being blinded by my disdain for her
>>18448981
I doubt it, my girlfriend is well aware of her mother's flaws and gets very serious about never becoming her mother if you even joke about that, I'll bail at the first signs of that, but I have faith in her about this issue
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-130354.png (2MB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-130354.png
2MB, 1440x2960px
My girlfriends thoughts on it all
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.