[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl i'm seeing casually says she only has sex with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5032.gif (2MB, 250x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5032.gif
2MB, 250x317px
The girl i'm seeing casually says she only has sex with one guy for a time period because she can't juggle people like that. Recently, she's showing all the signs of seeing someone else. How can i bring this up, without sounding like i'm jealous or "accusing" her? Should i bring it up before or after I offer to "hangout"?
>>
>>18448401
>The girl i'm seeing casually says she only has sex with one guy for a time period because she can't juggle people like that

She's probably lying to put you at ease. That's just a weird thing to say to anyone.

>Recently, she's showing all the signs of seeing someone else

You know "All the signs"? Which signs? You can't bring it up without her being suspicious. I would get proof.
>>
>>18448408
Less flirting with me, basically. This after nearly constant flirtation since we met.
>>
>>18448408
>She's probably lying to put you at ease.

could be, this didn't come out of the blue, i mentioned how i know we might both be seeing other people.
>>
>>18448401
she told you she's fucking another guy and is not going to fuck you. There is no mystery here
>>
>>18448401
Just ask her if there's anyone else. No garuntee she will tell you the truth though. If you want commitment you have to commit too.
>>
>>18448417
That happens in literally every relationship ever
>>
>>18448401
Ask her if the circus is in town and did her juggling act improve. The dump the carny slut.
>>
>>18448517
Funny, but the situation is kind of delicate, not sure if humor will be advantageous at this point.
>>
>>18448417
>>18448423
It sounds like you're being paranoid.

>I know we might both be seeing other people

What did she say about that?
>>
>>18448588
She always said "there's no other guys." This is kind of how i drove the last girl away, i kept joking/insinuating she was interested/seeing other guys, and then she ended up leaving for the guy i was joking about. But for the current girl, we used to hug, kiss, makeout, she would always try to hold my hand at work. Recently, nothing, she actually just started really talking to me/wanting to hang out on our mutual breaks again. I just don't know whether i should hold off a little then resume trying to be physical again, or just straight up ask her so i don't make it awkward for us.
>>
>>18448583
Sorry been holding that line for a long time.

Are you two exclusive?
Have you had the we are now exclusive talk?
Are you having unprotected sex with her?
Have you told her we can only have unprotected sex because we are exclusive?

Now it's ok to sit down and discuss how your relationship is going. In fact if you are not having a serious discussion about it every 3 to 4 weeks you might be missing things. It's your job to direct the relationship so man the fuck up and don't be a beta cuck.
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18448401
She be getting dat fertile cumming
>>
>>18448595
Ahahahahhahah yeahhhh

You need therapy, and I mean that in the most compassionate and helpful way possible. If you keep bringing this up she will get pissed off and leave.
>>
>>18448705
In the beginning, she was really attracted to me, and said she was interested in me as a friend and sexually, but she just doesn't want a relationship right now. I understood, becuase i was also seeing someone else who i was more into at the time. We were having unprotected sex for a while, and when the other girl and i fell out, i started hanging out with the current girl more. I started liking her more and more, then after a couple months, she told me she doesn't usually "feel this way" about people, and she said she knew she doesn't want anything relationship wise so she would ignore it, she was even acting jealous a little bit. i was cool about it, let her deal with her feelings, kept everything normal. couple months later, i said something about me possibly being jealous about some guy, or another guy she might be with. That's when she started being distant. i finally got her to talk to me for more than a few words after a couple weeks, and i told her how i wasn't saying i was in love with her and want her to be exclusive with me, just that i was feeling the same feels she was earlier. she appreciated the talk and said it made things less awkward. fast forward another couple weeks, i gave up and just ignored her until she came to me. she seems to be drawn the more i pull away. and she just started actually treating me like a friend again, sort of. still a little different. Anyway, i really liked the whole flirty-fwb thing we had going, and it just made my day better. My question is, how do i get back there; figuring out if she is seeing someone else like that, explaining why she won't do it with me anymore, or just gradually start reintroducing it?
>>
>>18448722
i know. but how will therapy help me? everyone keeps telling me that, but i'm not crazy, i'm not depressed, maybe a little neurotic but who isn't?
>>
>>18448595
That's touchy.

It sounds like you're in a slump. It's fucking weird she would be distant and then suddenly be all over you again. She might have been getting it from another guy. Being paranoid can ruin a relationship but can you give me a time frame of when this all went on? It's pretty weird to me she's not upset or insulted you're insinuating she's fucking around.
>>
>>18448725
> but she just doesn't want a relationship right now

That means she just wants to fuck a bunch of guys without being tied down. She usually just fucks em, and doesn't feel for them. If she's jealous over someone she won't even enter a relationship with she's got a screw loose. Basically she's just playing games with you. I want to say you had a chance and missed it, but it sounds like you dodged a bullet. She's another basic bitch who can't be straightforward about what she wants, but the thing is if she's in another fwb situation she doesn't have to tell you shit. It ain't worth it.

> i finally got her to talk to me for more than a few words after a couple week

Let it go, you have yourself pining after a broad who barely gave you the light of day, maybe if you pull away she'll get interested.
>>
>>18448725
Just do a reset. Take her out to dinner and tell her what you want. She'll either accommodate it or she won't either way you get a little resolution.
>>
>>18448742
well it's been since january of this year. a couple months of being fwb, she says she's feeling things. a couple months after that, she's at a family party and her ex (family friend) is there. I imply she's going to hook up with it, jokingly, she says no, i tell her i'm just feeling a little jealous i guess, was just trying to funny. she said it wasn't funny, but a little cute. anyway, after that (~4 weeks ago?) she started being distant. i overcompensated and acted kind of clingy trying to get her attention back. 2 weeks of that, and i finally have the talk with her, explain why i was being weird, she agrees i was being weird, and that jealousy isn't attractive, and that i shouldn't be acting like a boyfriend. I agree to calm down, we agree gonna go back to normal. 2 weeks later, it's basically the same, and i've been trying to forget about her,ignore it. She tries to get my attention, but once i reciprocate, she pulls back it seems. then she asks why i'm being distant. facepalm.jpg. just a couple days ago she actually started wanting to be near me again, making eye contact, focusing, talking, etc.
>>
>>18448760
>>18448752
>>18448742
>>18448705
>>18448588
>>18448517
>>18448488
>>18448428

thanks for the advice guys, but i just thought of the best plan. I'm just gonna go to hug her, and then while embraced, i'm gonna grab her butt like i normally would. See how she reacts, and i'll have my answer.
>>
>>18448905
Stellar solution -- it's win win!
>>
>>18449465

Yup, I get a feel and an answer
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.