[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be suspicious of this? I have never encountered anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0657.png (567KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0657.png
567KB, 1125x2001px
Should I be suspicious of this? I have never encountered anything like it.

FYI: Polish lingerie model with prominent Instagram presence
>>
>>18448242

whole fucking day of taking care of a bitch for one fucking drink

sounds like a shitty deal
>>
>>18448242
Maybe ask her for proof?
>>
>>18448272
She seems legit.
>>
>>18448263
Will be making moves on her and physically escalate to sex.
>>
>i need a tour guide

yes you legit gona guide this fat ugly whore around your city for a day because you hope she will offer her vayjay
>>
>>18448303
she's not interested you dope
>>
Why not? What's the worst that can happen? Give it a go.
>>
Ask her for a sample.
>>
bump for results?
>>
>>18448395
This.

Seriously, wtf else are you doing? Jerking off, playing Xbox, and reading a thread of two nerds arguing over something pointless on 4chan? Just go you loser.
>>
Don't listen to opinions from virgins who have obviously never used Tinder. Plan some cool places to visit, meet her, make her have fun, do your thing and smash before she takes off. She's open for it seems. If you're afraid you're getting lied to then try to meet her somewhere not too far, that way you don't waste too much time if she doesn't show up. I assume that's your concern?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.