[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ anybody been in a loveless relationship? How do I love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: oE14KTB.jpg (307KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
oE14KTB.jpg
307KB, 2560x1440px
Hey /adv/ anybody been in a loveless relationship? How do I love my girlfriend?
Long story short we rely on eachother financially, she loves me and is willing to do anything for me to love her, i stopped loving her when i found out she was a compulsive liar and everything she had told me ever was made up, its been years since and i just feel like il never regain my love for her again.

What do i do? Im happy with her and care about her, we have plenty of fun times together but i just dont feel love for her.
>>
File: 1473167710684.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1473167710684.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
My first gf was like this, I had to dump her.

I was also on the receiving end of a no-love relationshit. Holy fucking hell does that suck when you're completely in love with the other person. At least you're not as evil as my ex, that shit almost killed me when she tried to ruin my life, destroying my carreer, sleep with my best friend in front of me and dump me.
>>
>>18448213
I feel guilty as shit about it and really want to love her, just struggling as hard as I try, i would not cheat or leave her in a shitty situation.
Anyone? This is kind of a bump
>>
yeah my GF was a compulsive liar too. Could never get over it, it was the root of all of our problems, and the fact that I'd still catch her in the dumbest bullshit you could imagine it all kept eating at me, I had to part ways.

It wasn't how I wanted to live my life, I'm much happier independent.

I wasn't even sexually attracted to her for the final year of our relationship, I think we had sex maybe 5 times in those final 12 months or so.
>>
>>18448699
Weve sort of just accepted that she lies, thing is I dont love her, but we still fuck, act as a couple, do romantic things, but i just feel nothing for her. I feel the lies have stopped as i know almost her entire past now so no new stories can arise, im also highly suspicious of anything she tells me now so she knows il question the hell out of it, and new lies being created would be hard in the situation we are in as we spend almost all our time together work and all. Its this perfect situation that really makes me want to love her, I could not say and do a lot of what I do in another relstionship without drama.
>>
>>18448724
Mine was still too needy. I couldn't deliver the affection she demanded because I was too fed up with he bullshit.

Though because of her lies, it did allow me to walk all over her for awhile, which was pretty nice, and probably the only reason we lasted as long as we did to begin with.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.