[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tend to self sabotage my relationships with guys. I get some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3909.png (1MB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3909.png
1MB, 1018x728px
I tend to self sabotage my relationships with guys. I get some sort of power when I know that they have feelings for me and then I abuse them using that knowledge. At the same time, I want a boyfriend and a normal relationship. What's wrong with me :/
>>
File: Pathetic mob.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic mob.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
You're an idiot and a bad person. If you are aware of it, you should be able to know not to do it.

Fucking work on your personality and don't be a cunt.

This kind of people just piss me off.
>>
Visit a shrink, and stop getting into relationships until you got figured out how to stop doing it.

You will never have a normal healthy relationship if you sabotage your SO
>>
File: 1481615812446.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1481615812446.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>18448093
its how female psyche is today.

> be me
> meet qt brunette with a pretty smile, love her eyes and nose
> she is very shy, has severe health problems (back, feet, knees etc.)
> start flirting with her, hold her hand, give her hugs and talk a lot
> we start hooking up in secret
> tells me she never thought I'd even be interested in talking to her
> thinks she's ugly and will never have a loving bf
> I love helping her with everything
> carry her when she can't walk (am pretty fit)
> fall in love with her crazy hard
> feel like my main objective in life is making sure she's well
> she realizes this
> thinks I suck because I like her so much (because she thinks she sucks)
> cheat on me with my best friend to make me dump her
> I forgive her because I've never felt this way for a girl before
> she dumps me and starts treating me like shit

ran into her a year later, she's lonely and miserable of course, this cycle will just repeat for her
>>
>>18448093
>abuse them
GG, well played.

>>18448168
You failed the moment when you put your gf before yourself. That shit can NEVER HAPPEN! At most, she has to be as important to you as yourself.
>>
>>18448191
This anon is correct. Never overestimate or put yourself in second place. Doesn't matter how much you love her.
>>
File: 1488196198557.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488196198557.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>18448191
Yeah it led me to /fit/ and weightlifting, which then led me to the red pill and it has been smooth sailing ever since. I'm probably never going back into a relationshit with things being like they are in this modern western society.

What OP here is doing is like default for entitled western girls these days, I've had my portion of that hell
>>
>>18448168
Yep, it's just typical female behaviour.

The mistake that too many guys make is that they begin to love women unconditionally, and devote their life to them. This gives women emotional security - and while women will appreciate financial, mental, and physical security from a man, the one security they do not want from them is emotional security, because they are creatures who operate on emotion.

The biggest mistake you can make is to unconditionally love a woman. You should only ever love a woman conditionally - "conditionally" means "unless they do something that shows a lack of respect for you" (e.g. cheating on you). Unconditional love (and emotional security) should only come from, and be given to, your biological family.

This is also a reason why relationships where there are no children present almost always end up being miserable. Men in relationships that do not have their own children to love unconditionally will
A. Eventually lose all of the previous generations of family who loved them unconditionally to old age
and
B. have no other outlet than their girlfriend to show unconditional love
Notice how all of the women who don't have children end up being a little bit too attached to their nephews and nieces? This is exactly why.

Guys,
do not dedicate your life to a partner, and especially don't put them on a pedestal if they do something very disresprctful to you. Focus on your own well-being above hers, while still being a positive influence to her, and she will be more likely to stay.
>>
>>18448168
Delete this. Seriously.
>>
>>18448201
You maybe think you are smug clever purple frog poster, but you are just Nanother frog poster.

Giving up on girls entirely just from few mistakes made in past is stupid. You still should procreate and raise your kids. Anything else is just distraction.

>>18448216
Die censor.
>>
File: 1486100338759.gif (4MB, 375x221px) Image search: [Google]
1486100338759.gif
4MB, 375x221px
>>18448216
No, read it again

I even saved her life a couple of times, she didn't care tho. I cried and begged, not a drop of empathy to get from her. Learn from my mistake and never put yourself in that position. She was disgusted by my love for her.

This can happen to the best of us. I'm 6'2, athletic and muscular, 190 lbs, blonde hair blue eyes and a nice sixpack. Doesn't matter if she learns you have more feelings for her than she does for you.
>>
File: 1494471456556.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494471456556.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>18448226
more like giving up on society friend.

I still bang girls here and there, still have female friends I don't even fuck, but I am never going into a relationship with a girl I love again, that shit is suicide in 2017, financially and physically
>>
>>18448230
Well, i guess more leftover for me then? Btw what do you think about girls like this one >>18448154

Would you consider her worth a shot?
>>
File: 1495742240057.jpg (40KB, 468x293px) Image search: [Google]
1495742240057.jpg
40KB, 468x293px
>>18448254
Depends on what she looks like and how she behaves, but none of those are deal breakers. I'm very introverted when I can as well, nobody would guess that because I usually am the life of the party when out and girls love my charisma. I also love lifting weights and watching my diet.

But I would have trouble believing that she actually are any of those things. What girls say and do are 95% of the time contradictory, they say what they think people want to hear. What she wrote there, I imagine, is what most guys on these boards want to read. Women are expert manipulators from around age 7-8
>>
>>18448227
Kek, ofc it's Sven.
>>
>>18448211
Some of the best advice I've seen on here in a while
>>
>>18448264
You are too much suspicious. To obtain relationship you have at one point start trusting and having respect for each other.

>trouble believing
Why would she lie on 4chan? To get (You)s? Nah mate.

>expert manipulators
That is kinda true, but i have no problem being manipulated. With a bit of luck you can spot it and prevent it or go with the flow. It is not end of world.
>>
>>18448281
ho boy, you're in for a crude awakening in the future. Best of luck
>>
>>18448298
I am prepared and willing to tackle any
>crude awakening
head on. Until life chew me, swallow and spit out broken i wont budge!

:-)
>>
>>18448227
>disgusted by my love for her
Women aren't disgusted by a mans love they are disgusted when they are certain no matter what they do a man won't leave and will likely beg for them to stay and make all the concessions.

You can love someone and still have self respect and boundaries and if a woman crosses them walk away and let some other fool deal
>>
File: 1494263504308.jpg (86KB, 835x773px) Image search: [Google]
1494263504308.jpg
86KB, 835x773px
>>18448342

>>18448336
Good stuff, just make sure you take care of yourself, noone else will.

>>18448342
for better or for worse, eh?
what a joke
>>
>>18448093
Probably has to do with your childhood. I have a traumatic past and I think that my husband is constantly cheating on me or using me even though he's never done that or shown any signs of being that way. You go the other way and manipulate men so you have all the power in the relationship so the man can't ever hurt you.

This is really only something you can fix with intensive therapy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.