[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

relationship autist here what happens if I confess my feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1461932052981.jpg (128KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
1461932052981.jpg
128KB, 1300x957px
relationship autist here
what happens if I confess my feelings to a grill(she's from my class), can anything good come out of it or is it a spergy thing to do?
I've really liked her for 3ish years but it's never escalated to anything more than joking around and talking a few times a day, I'd hardly even say we're friends.
>>
You don't confess. Ever. Life is not an anime. Instead you just ask her out.
>>
>>18447972
Just ask her out on a date. Don't confess. That's spergy.
>>
>>18447986
>>18447988
i figured as much. how do you do that? like how do you ask her out without being autistic?
do I stop trying if she refuses?
>>
>>18447998
Want to go to X with me this weekend? Could be an event or coffee. If she asks if it's a date you say yes. If she says no, oh well, move on. You're a kid, nothing you do now matters in adult life anyway, might as well get some practice while you are still in the stage of life with no consequences.
>>
>>18447998
>do I stop trying if she refuses?
Yes, don't make it weird. Either act like it never happened or cut all contact.
>>
>ask her out for coffee
>while bullshitting with her, if you come across a "mutual pause" in conversation, throw in a :
"Ya know, I'm not gunna lie, I had the biggest crush on you back in blah blah blah. Always thought you were cute as fuck"
>play it off like it's nothing
Should give her that subtle hint of interest

How I managed to break the ice with my ex wife.
>>
>>18447972
Tell her this "ever since I stopped hating you I've wanted to take you to the movies"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.